The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ah, his posts have mysteriously disappeared.
i've been with both circumcised and uncircumcised men, i honestly prefer un...just because they look weird if they're circumcised.

in regards to cleanliness, its easy enough to keep clean. plus doesnt sensitivity decrease without the foreskin?
Reply 22
I'm not circumsized. It's funny how in America all my friends were circumsized but here in the UK almost none of them are.

But on to the main point... I admit it can get "dirty" down there but is far from hard to clean just with a good swab in the shower. Heck, make it smell nice and throw some herbal essences shampoo on it. I admit some non-circumsized penises are gross but likewise can be said about circumsized ones. When you've got an erection that flap of skin rolls back so it looks like it's circumsized anyway. I also heard somewhere some study showed women perfer non-circumsized penises because of that flap giving a little extra "roll" :P
Reply 23
On the contrary I find uncircumcised penises weird looking. It's like you should be expecting a butterfly to break out of it and fly away (if it can get through the cheese etc.).
Reply 24
I much prefer circumcised - I was with my ex boyfriend when he went through his circumcision at a late age and I much prefered it when he was circumcised. It looks a lot nicer in my opinion and it can be a lot cleaner too I guess. It was also much better in that situation as well as it was causing too much pain and frustration when he did have his foreskin.
Urm it reli makes noooo differance
haydoncrewduk
Urm it reli makes noooo differance

I agree, should really be down to personal preference. As far as personal experience goes, my boyfriend is uncircumcised and he is no less clean than any of the other guys i've been with. The only difference I have noticed is that circumcised men seem to be able to 'keep going' as it were for longer without stopping or slowing or changing things up a bit(perhaps they are less sensitive?)...but this was not a very good experience for me as it was simply painful and boring. I love my boyfriend's penis and just think it's the best but then, I am biased :smile:
I think its best to be circumcised
my man is circumcised and I couldn't be happier!
Deff prefer Circumcised. But I am Jewish and never had a non jewish boyfriend so they've all been circumcised and so will any sons I have. Having seen pictures I think uncircumcised is really gross looking.

Don't think you can say its wrong cos your parents didn't ask your permission. Your parents make medical decision for you when you're young, thats part of their job. When I was little my parents made medical decisions for me that weren't neccessary but made my life better for me. Thats what they are meant to do. I don't moan at them for not asking my permission!
Reply 29
Ellsbells3032
Deff prefer Circumcised. But I am Jewish and never had a non jewish boyfriend so they've all been circumcised and so will any sons I have. Having seen pictures I think uncircumcised is really gross looking.

Don't think you can say its wrong cos your parents didn't ask your permission. Your parents make medical decision for you when you're young, thats part of their job. When I was little my parents made medical decisions for me that weren't neccessary but made my life better for me. Thats what they are meant to do. I don't moan at them for not asking my permission!

Well I would expect that because you're used to looking at circumcised men.
Reply 30
Ellsbells3032

They're entitled to make decisions on your behalf, but only for your health and welfare! Not for their own personal cultural or religious preference. At the end of the day, it's your body, not theirs, and you've got to spend the rest of your life living in it!
Reply 31
A circumcised penis is not exactly the end of the world. The only problem I have is that sometimes they figure it'll be fine doing it without any anaesthetic. That is when it is legal mutilation and legal torture. Yay!
Pfft cleanliness, it gives me something to play with when hes in the bath with me.
Reply 33
Emily069
No I am not. Bet I'd be good at it though!

And I have no preference...

holy **** are you that chick from Skins???
Reply 34
I think aesthetically circumcised looks nicer, but I don't see why it's needed unless there is a medical reason. Circumcised guys sometimes have less sensitivity though.
btw whoever neg repped me at least have the guts to leave your name and for the record removing foreskin is not the same as chopping off someones arm...an arm is needed, foreskin is not neccessary
Reply 36
Diaz89
holy **** are you that chick from Skins???

Nooooo. But everyone keeps asking me that.
Ellsbells3032

No, my parents never made the decision to cut pieces of my body off because they didn't like they way they looked. :confused:
Reply 38
foreskin ftw
la fille danse
No, my parents never made the decision to cut pieces of my body off because they didn't like they way they looked. :confused:

People don't cut them off cos they think it looks better...they do it because of the medicial and social benifits that circumcision entails. Having written a massive thesis on the reasons behind it my research showed not once did people say "it looks prettier" as a reason for circumcising their child.

Its not equivilant to cutting off someones arm but more like an inevasive apendectomy. Foreskin is not needed for anything, not having one does not have any detrimental effect on them.

And no boys i know (almost all who have been circumcised) moan about feeling mutilated. In fact they are determined on having their own children undergo it.

Latest