Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's called Media. :p:

It always made me laugh when I saw them sat there colouring in :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my gcse german speaking and listening exams were quite chill...took me a while to stop being so nervous for the speaking though!

gcse art exam was very relaxed however

ah gcse...

as and a levels though :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Italian reading and listening because I knew I would get 100% and certain of it. Funnily enough, I can comprehend it very well (lived there) yet I can't write well at all and the speaking was alright but not that amazing either.

Geography too considering I had sort of given up on it and knew I wouldn't get that great.

ReputationRep:
    Latin.

but for some reason I was incredibly quick and translating Latin to English.

ReputationRep:
    my year 3 SATS went quite swimmingly. just kicked back with a milk and cookie.

ReputationRep:
    Who actually read the OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    my year 3 SATS went quite swimmingly. just kicked back with a milk and cookie.
    Don't the SATs get done in Year 2? :p:

Err, most relaxed exam was definately Maths GCSE, I finished in 45 minutes and then checked my paper thrice, couldn't get to sleep so I spent the rest of the time annoying the teacher who was invigilating by asking her for water, then tissue, then a rubber, then a sharpener, then tissue again....

ReputationRep:
    Not being a nark, but that's out of order, your school cheated (as did you), when everyone else worked hard for their grades.

ReputationRep:
    my english SAT in year 9, we all knew SATs were on the way out and it was a hot afternoon so everyone just started messing around - there was a coughing competition followed by a toilet ralley followed by a game of bogeys.
    GCSE maths papers also take about half the time they allow so i just spend time going over them.

if i get unbelievabley bored though i just try to move objects with my mind :P

ReputationRep:
    Same with GCSE Maths, finished 25 minutes in, checked over and over again, got bored and started counting the bricks on the wall.

ReputationRep:
    yes, aqa chemistry and edexcel maths. I was worried about those two the most, and luckily i found them a breeze

ReputationRep:
    ICT shortcourse exam. Me and a lot of other people didn't really think much of it. I barely did any revision and just made up my answers using my general knowledge such as one question asked "what is the advantages of a device with a microprocessor" and I wrote it has no moving parts so is less likely to break down. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    Not being a nark, but that's out of order, your school cheated (as did you), when everyone else worked hard for their grades.
    What? Who was that aimed at? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    ICT shortcourse exam. Me and a lot of other people didn't really think much of it. I barely did any revision and just made up my answers using my general knowledge such as one question asked "what is the advantages of a device with a microprocessor" and I wrote it has no moving parts so is less likely to break down. :p:
    :yep: most pointless gcse i took

GCSE Maths, took 40 minutes to finish, then spent the next 40 minutes re-doing every question in the paper, then went to sleep for the rest of the time :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    Yeh i know, but everyone pushes the boundaries and luckily enough we didn't have anyone to enforce ours!

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Religious Studies was not relaxing but it was the most relaxing exam I had
    My Mock religious studies was stressful I had 10 mins to do a 30 min question I was literally having a panic attack and I just decided to write a load of bull on my page

ReputationRep:
    Statistics was swell. No taxing questions and the time limit is unjustifiably generous.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all of them, it's only when i come out of the hall and everyone tell me about all my mistakes

ReputationRep:
    im not good with exams.
    i hate them.
    i get nervous and stressed.
    but my fave subject exams i felt more relaxed in because i was more comfortable with the subject and questions.
    but even then i was still pretty nervous.

it totally depends on the person.
    some struggle with exam nervous while others including one of my friends it makes them more relaxed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.