The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's called Media. :p:

It always made me laugh when I saw them sat there colouring in :rolleyes:
my gcse german speaking and listening exams were quite chill...took me a while to stop being so nervous for the speaking though!

gcse art exam was very relaxed however

ah gcse...

as and a levels though :s-smilie: :woo:
Reply 22
Italian reading and listening because I knew I would get 100% and certain of it. Funnily enough, I can comprehend it very well (lived there) yet I can't write well at all and the speaking was alright but not that amazing either.

Geography too considering I had sort of given up on it and knew I wouldn't get that great.
Reply 23
Latin.

but for some reason I was incredibly quick and translating Latin to English.
my year 3 SATS went quite swimmingly. just kicked back with a milk and cookie.
Who actually read the OP?
londonboym
my year 3 SATS went quite swimmingly. just kicked back with a milk and cookie.

Don't the SATs get done in Year 2? :p:

Err, most relaxed exam was definately Maths GCSE, I finished in 45 minutes and then checked my paper thrice, couldn't get to sleep so I spent the rest of the time annoying the teacher who was invigilating by asking her for water, then tissue, then a rubber, then a sharpener, then tissue again....
Reply 27
Not being a nark, but that's out of order, your school cheated (as did you), when everyone else worked hard for their grades.
Reply 28
my english SAT in year 9, we all knew SATs were on the way out and it was a hot afternoon so everyone just started messing around - there was a coughing competition followed by a toilet ralley followed by a game of bogeys.
GCSE maths papers also take about half the time they allow so i just spend time going over them.

if i get unbelievabley bored though i just try to move objects with my mind :P
Reply 29
Same with GCSE Maths, finished 25 minutes in, checked over and over again, got bored and started counting the bricks on the wall.
yes, aqa chemistry and edexcel maths. I was worried about those two the most, and luckily i found them a breeze
Reply 31
ICT shortcourse exam. Me and a lot of other people didn't really think much of it. I barely did any revision and just made up my answers using my general knowledge such as one question asked "what is the advantages of a device with a microprocessor" and I wrote it has no moving parts so is less likely to break down. :p:
Reply 32
Skye333
Not being a nark, but that's out of order, your school cheated (as did you), when everyone else worked hard for their grades.

What? Who was that aimed at? :confused:
Unknown?
ICT shortcourse exam. Me and a lot of other people didn't really think much of it. I barely did any revision and just made up my answers using my general knowledge such as one question asked "what is the advantages of a device with a microprocessor" and I wrote it has no moving parts so is less likely to break down. :p:

:yep: most pointless gcse i took
GCSE Maths, took 40 minutes to finish, then spent the next 40 minutes re-doing every question in the paper, then went to sleep for the rest of the time :yy:
Reply 35
Skye333

Yeh i know, but everyone pushes the boundaries and luckily enough we didn't have anyone to enforce ours!
GCSE Religious Studies was not relaxing but it was the most relaxing exam I had
My Mock religious studies was stressful I had 10 mins to do a 30 min question I was literally having a panic attack and I just decided to write a load of bull on my page
Reply 37
Statistics was swell. No taxing questions and the time limit is unjustifiably generous.
Reply 38
Yeah all of them, it's only when i come out of the hall and everyone tell me about all my mistakes
im not good with exams.
i hate them.
i get nervous and stressed.
but my fave subject exams i felt more relaxed in because i was more comfortable with the subject and questions.
but even then i was still pretty nervous.

it totally depends on the person.
some struggle with exam nervous while others including one of my friends it makes them more relaxed.

Latest

Trending

Trending