The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
:kissing2: :blow: yh but wat enjoyment do u gals get out of it really doe, how can u LUV doin it?
Yes I do actually enjoy it.
i love it :smile: usually it's the only time they're vocal or expressive about anything to do with sex...such a good feeling when you're making them writhe around grabbing the sheets and groaning! love it when they put their hands on your head/ hold your hair too hehe.

anyone else feel like this? it makes me feel a bit of a whore lol would make me feel better if other people felt the same!
Reply 63
Abby Rose
It's always been one of my favourite things about sex.
At first I found it quite daunting and a little off putting, but once I got used to it, I found it to be really satisfying.
I prefer to give oral than recieve it, oddly enough. I absolutely adore the notion of giving that much pleasure, but I have a pretty non-responsive gag reflex (not to sound disgusting) so it's never uncomfortable for me either.

You should try going slowly, spend more time licking and taking your time than sucking... I began to enjoy giving oral when I knew more about what I was doing.

you are very talented
I love giving oral. The first two guys I did it to didn't believe I was inexperienced in that area, so apparently I do it right as well. I like giving pleasure to the guy. Some girls I know say they find it degrading, but I don't think there's anything more empowering than having a man's most sensitive areas between your teeth.

Although once I was seeing this boy who was a complete arse. I was giving him oral, and he decided to force my head right down to deepthroat him, despite me having told him repeatedly that I had a really sensitive gag reflex and couldn't. He shoved it down anyway, set off my gag reflex and I vomited all over his pubes, cock and legs. Not the most pleasant of oral sex sessions, but definitely the one I enjoy most looking back.
I like doing it, but I really wish I could make him come without having to finish him off with my hand. Even doing that, it takes a long time. I suppose it's all down to experience, at least I hope it is.
Reply 66
No, it's horrible :frown:
but I like knowing my boy gets something out of it, which is the only reason I do it.
i love it, not so much the texture and how it looks blah blah but just being in control and knowing that he is getting so much pleasure is a massive turn on for me
i like it.. but my mouth aches SO quickly which really makes me not want to continue, any advice?
It's gotta be said, if I'm in the right mood, I LOVE IT. There isn't many things that turn me on more :biggrin:
I hate it. I hate the taste of the cum, and only do it cos i know how much he loves it...
Reply 71
well there is an equal amount of people on both sides.... in sex its all about preference! I have been with my partner for a fair amount of time, in fact about to get married, and have just began to like giving as well as receiving. quite A few years back i wouldn't even dream of liking oral so much and at the end of the day it all comes back to individual responses! some hate it, some love it and some are just okay with it but you just have to find a way that suits you; slow, fast, gag or lick or everything put together, isn't everything about trial and error?
Reply 72
I actually hate the taste of cum but I put up with it. The actual blow job itself I do enjoy though because it is hot and turns me on lol :tongue: But I am very fussy about who I will give a blowjob to.
(edited 13 years ago)
Love doing it to my bf, I think it's mainly because I like how turned on he gets. Which turns me on too :p: He's never come in my mouth though, he always makes me stop just before and tells me to just use my hands :sad: I don't know if it's him thinking he's being poilte/respectful, but I'd definitely be up for it.
Reply 74
I love doing it too. Not just because he enjoys it, but I enjoy doing it!

@darlingsaidyes Just tell him youre willing to? It probably sounds lik hes doing it to be respectful.
Original post by nadiah
Why would you get cancer from oral sex? :s-smilie:

Human papillomavirus.
:noway:
Reply 77
i enjoy it. :smile: very much!
I love it.
Reply 79
Original post by ZizziHikaru
I really enjoy doing it. Looking into a man's eyes with his penis in my mouth is incredibly sexy. I also think my face looks more attractive when I'm doing it- the hollow cheeks.

I like him to move my head, makes things easier for me.

The sighs and feeling the groin muscles tense with pleasure is such a turn on.

I can't swallow anymore though, the taste and feel lasts in my mouth and throat for the entire day afterwards.

Girls- what position do you do it in?

Lads, we have a winner.

Latest