The Student Room Group

Should I be worried about my mate?

Basically there's this guy at Uni who I've become really good friends with.
He is a great guy but has started taking several drugs such as cocaine and mephedrone in the last month. He is now taking these every day using between 1-2 grams.

He gets pretty good grades but the really surprising thing is that he is a very good football player, and literally everyone thinks he's going to go pro he's that good. Alot of people have noticed he has a very addictive personality and some people just don't seem to like him at all. He does take care of his body and goes to the gym a fair bit, but he continues his drug use which surprise's alot of people, especially considering he doesn't even smoke or drink alot. He just randomly started taking it about a month back. He has started taking it more regularly in the last few weeks, despite still playing football and going to lectures. I have asked him to cut down on his drugs but he just doesn't seem to worry about it as it hasn't really affected his life so far, although he does look pale and drained alot of the time.
I really think he could go pro in football and alot of people around Uni think he's exceptionally good; so I feel more inclined to help him out of this incase it screws him over.
He's taking cocaine everyday? Nah nothing to worry about, perfectly normal behaviour.
Reply 2
Original post by Lamps08
Basically there's this guy at Uni who I've become really good friends with.
He is a great guy but has started taking several drugs such as cocaine and mephedrone in the last month. He is now taking these every day using between 1-2 grams.

He gets pretty good grades but the really surprising thing is that he is a very good football player, and literally everyone thinks he's going to go pro he's that good. Alot of people have noticed he has a very addictive personality and some people just don't seem to like him at all. He does take care of his body and goes to the gym a fair bit, but he continues his drug use which surprise's alot of people, especially considering he doesn't even smoke or drink alot. He just randomly started taking it about a month back. He has started taking it more regularly in the last few weeks, despite still playing football and going to lectures. I have asked him to cut down on his drugs but he just doesn't seem to worry about it as it hasn't really affected his life so far, although he does look pale and drained alot of the time.
I really think he could go pro in football and alot of people around Uni think he's exceptionally good; so I feel more inclined to help him out of this incase it screws him over.

is he trying to become maradona...?
Reply 3
Hahaha. Oh Jesus... You should try to get him help though he may not appreciate it.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr. Orange
He's taking cocaine everyday? Nah nothing to worry about, perfectly normal behaviour.

It's mainly mephedrone daily and cocaine on the weekend. He doesn't do loads but still is a regular user and seems to be getting more by the week. I've done mephedrone a few times but don't really know how addictive it is.
Reply 5
Original post by antonfigo
is he trying to become maradona...?

Na lol. This guy hits the ball so hard and accurately its a joke though. And he's looks really young too so will probably get more powerfull. He was hitting the post and getting it in every time way outside of the box today.
Reply 6
Original post by StephenP91
Hahaha. Oh Jesus... You should try to get him help though he may not appreciate it.

The thing is he get's VERY agressive and can be very argumentative at times.
Original post by StephenP91

This is off topic, but mate you have the best sig ever!! :smile:

And you should be worried about your mate, that's not healthy however healthy he sounds

:doctor:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending