The Student Room Group

That awkwardness when you realize your teacher is incredibly lonely...

I have this teacher, he is really nice, he is really polite, lenient with homework deadlines, never raises his voice n really supportive, probably the nicest teachers i've had. i dont know why, but it really hurts me seeing him so lonely, he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed, hes never with other teachers, i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes. The kind of look on their face like they've got an incredible burden on their shoulders but mask it in a broken smile, im lonely too but i have so much sympathy for him :frown: u ever been in this situation?
Reply 1
It's sad when they don't join in with the other teachers. :holmes:

I can't think of teacher's as real people, with their own lives outside marking my coursework. What an awful thought. :zomg:
i work at sainsburys and one of my teacher comes in and talks to her self as she shops. Well i hope shes talking to herself anyway, she could be talking to the food.

bless her.
Reply 3
Original post by lovely_me
It's sad when they don't join in with the other teachers. :holmes:

I can't think of teacher's as real people, with their own lives outside marking my coursework. What an awful thought. :zomg:

Sames.
Reply 4
I have never realised but probably would cry as I am the world's most emotionally unstable person :/
Original post by alevelshmaylevel92
i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes. The kind of look on their face like they've got an incredible burden on their shoulders but mask it in a broken smile, im lonely too but i have so much sympathy for him :frown: u ever been in this situation?

Yes. Don't get involved, esp. as it's a school teacher. If it's really bugging you then see if there are any harmless ways in which you brighten up his day. Be careful though :smile:
Reply 6
I have this teacher, he is really nice, he is really polite, lenient with homework deadlines, never raises his voice n really supportive, probably the nicest teachers i've had. i dont know why, but it really hurts me seeing him so lonely, he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed, hes never with other teachers, i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes. The kind of look on their face like they've got an incredible burden on their shoulders but mask it in a broken smile, im lonely too but i have so much sympathy for him :frown: u ever been in this situation?

i dont know why, but it really hurts me seeing him so lonely, he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed, hes never with other teachers, i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes.

derp
he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed

smokes by himself near the smoking shed

the smoking shed

smoking shed
Get it on with your teacher in the smoking shed? That way you can support each other and lose the loneliness :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending