The Student Room Group

My ex and I

I've just found out my ex who I still love so much has got a new girl...I know he loves me too and we always say ILY to each other even if we're not exactly together (family problems, we cant be together) He said the only way of forgetting me was to go with the other girl...she's really pretty and I feel so hurt...
However, I also had something to tell him, that was that I also have a new bf. He was shocked to hear it, i wanted to tell him since last month but i couldn't bring myself to it. My current bf lives in a different country but is going to come here to live permanently. My ex and mine story are the same...the girl really loves him and my bf really loves me...But i cant seem to love him in the same way i love my ex. My ex and i have so many memories that i cant forget, but since my current bf is going to come here, hopefully i will start loving him. I'm so hurt right now, it's tough thinking about my ex with another girl...I'm going to cry a lot tonight...I don't know why though...i love him so much...It's hard to forget my first love....But he still says I love u to me and i say it back because we have feelings for each other, but no future together.

I just wanted to share my feelings...any advice in this matter will help.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

awww :frown: can't you and you're ex get back together?
Reply 2
Im sorry but you will have to move on, and he will too.
Reply 3
If you have no future together, then cut all ties with him and let time heal your wounds, otherwise stop moaning.
Original post by Rishz
No, it's impossible...families will not let us... :frown:

why not?? how old are you? btw you're not posting anon
Anon fail? Rishz

Also, you should dump the guy your with now if you don't love him.
Reply 6
Original post by what's my name?

Original post by what's my name?
why not?? how old are you? btw you're not posting anon

yeah i noticed...i'm 18..
Reply 7
please keep anon
Reply 8
He's an emotional one... I've broken up with him twice and he tries everything to come back to me...
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous-

Anon fail? Rishz

Also, you should dump the guy your with now if you don't love him.

He's an emotional one. I've broken with him twice but he still tries everything to come back to me...Blocked deleted everything, but then his texts come saying sorry and everything...I just feel guilty :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
He's an emotional one. I've broken with him twice but he still tries everything to come back to me...Blocked deleted everything, but then his texts come saying sorry and everything...I just feel guilty :frown:

Block his number from your phone as well, you can't keep him when you know you love someone else. The longer you are with him the more it will hurt him, so really you'd be doing him a favour. If you really must. Tell him that you still love your ex. I'm sure that'd make him leave you alone.
Reply 11

Block his number from your phone as well, you can't keep him when you know you love someone else. The longer you are with him the more it will hurt him, so really you'd be doing him a favour. If you really must. Tell him that you still love your ex. I'm sure that'd make him leave you alone.

My ex is trying to move on with another girl, i think i should too...but then again, it will be hurting him, I told my current bf that I still love my ex he didn't care, he still wanted to be with me :s-smilie:
i dont understnad why you say you have no future together? if you love each other the answer seems obvious to me! and you certainly shouldnt be with someone else if you dont love him the same way he loves you cos its not fair on him :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by Jellybean91

Original post by Jellybean91
i dont understnad why you say you have no future together? if you love each other the answer seems obvious to me! and you certainly shouldnt be with someone else if you dont love him the same way he loves you cos its not fair on him :frown:

I understand it's not fair on him, i have tried once telling to him that I love someone else but he's such an emotional guy (literally breaks things and self-harm) it's difficult to break up or tell him anything that ruins his mood...
Reply 14
I've just found out my ex who I still love so much has got a new girl...I know he loves me too and we always say ILY to each other even if we're not exactly together (family problems, we cant be together) He said the only way of forgetting me was to go with the other girl...she's really pretty and I feel so hurt...
However, I also had something to tell him, that was that I also have a new bf. He was shocked to hear it, i wanted to tell him since last month but i couldn't bring myself to it. My current bf lives in a different country but is going to come here to live permanently. My ex and mine story are the same...the girl really loves him and my bf really loves me...But i cant seem to love him in the same way i love my ex. My ex and i have so many memories that i cant forget, but since my current bf is going to come here, hopefully i will start loving him. I'm so hurt right now, it's tough thinking about my ex with another girl...I'm going to cry a lot tonight...I don't know why though...i love him so much...It's hard to forget my first love....But he still says I love u to me and i say it back because we have feelings for each other, but no future together.

I just wanted to share my feelings...any advice in this matter will help.

Thanks

why did this happen to meee i made a mistake, got nowhere to run, but life goes on...
Reply 15
Original post by Balaban

Original post by Balaban
why did this happen to meee i made a mistake, got nowhere to run, but life goes on...

Exactly how I feel...and thanks for that...life moves on and I guess I should concentrate on my studies, that should get my mind off him
My ex is trying to move on with another girl, i think i should too...but then again, it will be hurting him, I told my current bf that I still love my ex he didn't care, he still wanted to be with me :s-smilie:

Regardless of whether or not your boyfriend has another GF or not, if you love him, try and get him back. The other guy is just a consolation. Why is it that you could not be with your old BF but you can be with your current BF?
Reply 17

Regardless of whether or not your boyfriend has another GF or not, if you love him, try and get him back. The other guy is just a consolation. Why is it that you could not be with your old BF but you can be with your current BF?

My parents are against this...I know my parents wont let me and him be together, I knew this before, but I still carried on... :frown:
My parents are against this...I know my parents wont let me and him be together, I knew this before, but I still carried on... :frown:

So why are they letting you be with your current BF?

And who says you have to tell them?

It looks to me like you could easily have this guy, so just have him. Your parents need not know.
(edited 13 years ago)

why are they against you guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending