The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Pensivedore
ARGHHH! Is he not allowed to get naked in HIS OWN HOUSE?!?? What is the world coming too? Just cause he was getting changed and YOU happen to stare at HIM does NOT mean that he wants to fvck your brains out, okay?

Oh for gods sake Ive had it with these stupid replies. He was masturbating at me, not getting changed. He doesn't know how old I am either, and I do look younger than my age. My sisters who are young also go out there, who knows if he's done it before, or will do it again. The fact that you defend these people is quite worrying.
Go to his house.
Knock on the door.
Kick him in the nuts.
Or tell mummy and daddy to sort him out.

Btw how old are you?
He sounds creepy.
Original post by ipulledhermione
:console:

I'd call the polis. :yep: who knows what he might do next :dontknow:

Naahh but srsly, that is wrong and disgusting and perverted and Bleurghhhhhh. He needs to get told.

Good luck :console:

This.
He needs sorting out.
Reply 44
On a more serious note, tell your bloody parents or the police, it is pretty vile tbh
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous-
Call the police.. or the mandem. I would go with the latter.

Wtf is the mandem?
Try to get video evidence. Once he knows you can send him to jail, he'll calm down.
Original post by Anonymous
I was in my garden on the trampoline, and in one of the houses that faces my garden, I saw a man (about 60) staring at me. I thought it was weird, and then I saw him start to unbutton his shirt.

I looked away and carried on with my own business, but when I looked up again a few minutes later, he was standing there completely naked and masturbating, whilst staring at me. I rain into my house straight away, and now I feel ill :s-smilie: I mean, this man is only a few doors down (I dont know him though)

What shall I do? Im creeped out

To be honest, people have probably fapped to pictures of you on facebook. Its no biggie. Next time you are on the trampoline, wear an industrial strength support bra?
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
Try to get video evidence. Once he knows you can send him to jail, he'll calm down.

Since when was masturbating in your own home a criminal offence...?
Original post by Anonymous
Oh for gods sake Ive had it with these stupid replies. He was masturbating at me, not getting changed. He doesn't know how old I am either, and I do look younger than my age. My sisters who are young also go out there, who knows if he's done it before, or will do it again. The fact that you defend these people is quite worrying.

Then call the police. And tell your parents.
Reply 51
How do you know it was you he was looking at?

It could have been the trampoline :perv:.
Reply 52
Go and give him a hand !
Original post by Gabbycat_Almighty
Since when was masturbating in your own home a criminal offence...?

I think this qualifies as exhibitionism or at least public indecency. Maybe not a jail worthy offence, but the shame of public disapproval that comes with a trial would be quite a deterrent.
Reply 54
60 year old getting an erection or even having a sex drive? Highly unlikely...
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
I think this qualifies as exhibitionism or at least public indecency. Maybe not a jail worthy offence, but the shame of public disapproval that comes with a trial would be quite a deterrent.

Good point!
Original post by princessnavi22
It's still cold! Even with the central heating on his poor willy could have shrivelled up and dropped off!

lol, I suppose :banana2: :banana2:
Go over there and kick him in the balls.
Reply 58
Original post by ily_em
Wtf is the mandem?

Tis a black saying. Teehee.
If you're gonna troll, at least make it semi-believable. :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending