The Student Room Group

If women can be just as horny as men, why doesn't everyone get laid?

I mean think about it, why are women so inclined to refuse a simple no strings one night stand, if they're just as horny as us men?
Reply 1
Original post by WarmEye
I mean think about it, why are women so inclined to refuse a simple no strings one night stand, if they're just as horny as us men?

Because women are a lot more shallow and critical than men are.

/thread.
Reply 2
Can we just drop these stupid threads now? I'm bored of hearing basement dwelling, straight virgins bitching about women they wouldn't stand a chance with, regardless of how 'loose' they are.
Because women may be as horny as men, but they feel bad if they don't express it a meaningful relationship. It stops that 'I've been used' feeling in the morning
Reply 4
OP clearly doesn't understand anything about women :facepalm2:
lol, I thought the answer was simple - people have standards.
Reply 6
Because you have no social skills whatsoever. Girls may well have ONS's but its not going to be with the kind of guy who bitches about them on TSR.
Reply 7
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Simple economics comrade.

There's a vast over supply of pathetic, desperate men. Women can afford blow off 99% of demand as their demands are met by the supply of men they deem edible.

If there was only one trampy smelly guy left on the planet however, every woman and her chihuaha would be on it like vomit. It's how the world is.
Reply 9
Original post by Alt__x
Because no matter how much of a whore a girl is, she wouldn't go near someone who says such derogatory things about women.

That girl must have been a tranny then on that redtube clip I saw earlier.
Reply 10
Original post by Dude Where's My Username

There's a vast over supply of pathetic, desperate men. Women can afford blow off 99% of demand as their demands are met by the supply of men they deem edible.

If there was only one trampy smelly guy left on the planet however, every woman and her chihuaha would be on it like vomit. It's how the world is.

That's really interesting...
Because women have to think about the bigger picture - there is always a chance that they may fall pregnant. A man can spread his genes by having as much sex and can have a potentially unlimited amount of children, but that's not the same for women. In other words, women have to be more careful and (most) are less pressured into risking pregnancy for casual sex.

Also, because i have higher standards than you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Dude Where's My Username

Not convinced by that argument considering the population is 50/50.

I do think women are more polarised in their physical attractiveness though. They do range from absolute stunners to rather unappealing. Men on the other hand tend to be more merged. Also the physical attractive traits for a man vary from woman to woman.

It is economics in the sense that expectation define reality and wants are infinite.
Well in my experience women are way hornier than men. Bloody animals lol
Reply 14
a variety of reasons;

- firstly, are never as horny as men (on average). testosterone makes you horny like wild.
- secondly, girls (again as an average) find it harder to seperate sex/love/emotions so they want it with their bf
- the social aspect of being branded a slut
- if you're even halfway attractive you probably get offered dick on a regular basis ... would put you off a bit.

but I agree. the world would a happier place if more women just put out
Original post by WarmEye

Just because you can't get laid lol
- For many women sex correlates more strongly with love than it does for men.
- Their friends are likely to perceive them as "sluts".
- Women are much more vulnerable than men to being raped or otherwise assaulted if they go to an unfamiliar man's home/allow him into their home.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending