The Student Room Group

:D Got my 1st offer today!!! Yaaaaay

Just logged into track and saw that Nottingham Trent have given me a offer (Minimum of 240 UCAS points needed). I'm over the moon:smile:

When I checked my email, it said that my track had changed. I was terrified to open my choices page incase I had been rejected:frown:

How did you feel knowing that you've got one offer?

I'm so happy:colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well done:smile:
Congratulations!

Even though it was my intended back-up uni, I think I felt best after my first offer.
Reply 3
Well done :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by TheSownRose
Congratulations!

Even though it was my intended back-up uni, I think I felt best after my first offer.

Always around the corner, lolz.
I felt better after my first offer. And my second. And then worse after my first rejection.
Reply 6
Congrats :smile:
Reply 7
My first offer came through just before christmas - it was my last choice but it was nice to know i had ne offer =)
Original post by Converse
Always around the corner, lolz.

You tend to be here a lot yourself... :wink:
Reply 9
Congrats :smile: I had the same feeling as you when logging in to Track to see what my offers were - but it was good news :smile:
Reply 10
:biggrin:
Reply 11
Well done :smile:
I got my first offer from Leeds, 5 days after sending it off. It wasn't the one I wanted at the time, but I was jumping around the house. It was a great feeling. When I got my 4th offer I was a bit calmer, because I still hadn't heard from Edinburgh (my first choice). They rejected me :frown:
Reply 13
When I looked at Trent, all their courses were 280-320 points?!

Btw, congrats!
Reply 14
You tend to be here a lot yourself... :wink:

Touché. I shall be sending my application off soon hehe. Just waiting on teh references.
Original post by pinda.college
Just logged into track...

Well done! What have you applied for?

I've got all of my replies back now and every time I received that damn email from UCAS Track I had a mini heart attack. On my third reply, I received the email as I'd just parked up near college when it was icy. So excited, I had to half-run (and half-survive the run) to college through the ice and snow, find my college pass, apologise to the teacher for being late, log onto the super slow college computer, find my non-automatically-saved details in my emails and finally get onto Track, only to find that Manchester had given me a conditional offer.:^_^:

I had a little victory cry...
Original post by Converse
Touché. I shall be sending my application off soon hehe. Just waiting on teh references.

Where have you decided on, then?
Reply 17
Congrats!

I got an offer from the uni I'm most likely to go to as my first offer, so I was over the moon. Still waiting on my second choice though (though that'll only be a matter of making sure which one I do want more, not what grades I can get)
Reply 18
Well done! :smile:
Reply 19
Where have you decided on, then?

I still haven't, I'm a very last minute guy. Obviously though, QMUL is my first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending