The Student Room Group

Girls, do you ever go out looking for guys to pull?

Men go out with the intention to pull girls, but do any girls here ever go out looking for guys to pull?

Either alone or with your girl mates, in nightclubs or in the daytime (on say a saturday afternoon while shopping), have you gone scouting for guys to pull cos you're horny/want a boyfriend or some sex etc?

If so, do you actually approach and chat up guys you fancy?

You can post anon if you don't want to admit it on your normal username.

Just curious.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it's the reason while we go out.
30% to have a fun time 70% to hunt guys
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
it's the reason while we go out.
30% to have a fun time 70% to hunt guys

Why anon?

I bet you're a guy.
Reply 3
Good point, maybe don't post anon otherwise you might not really be a girl.
Reply 4
No I don't intentionally. I go out to have fun with my friends but if something happens, it happens, but I am not the type of person that will approach a guy first (maybe a trait, but that's the way I am :s )
Reply 5
Original post by Gabriela
No I don't intentionally. I go out to have fun with my friends but if something happens, it happens, but I am not the type of person that will approach a guy first (maybe a trait, but that's the way I am :s )

This is probably most normal girls.
Only whoreish girls do.
Reply 7
Original post by AP1989

There's difference between a TSR girl and a normal girl. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Interesting thread :smile:
Of course they do. The girls in my flat talk openly about it.
Personally, I don't go out with the intention to pull, but sometimes with the vague desire to be pulled.

Spoiler

Reply 11
xxxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes... for my girlfriends - as I'm taken :smile:
I wouldn't say it was the general purpose of going out, but there's always that underlying intention, no matter how small.

My friends will openly go out to pull some nights, and I think with alcohol it's inevitable.
Most of them say surprisingly that they approach men more than the other way around?

I on the other hand, find the most well lit corner and get on with a good book :wink:
Original post by Smiling...Rain
I wouldn't say it was the general purpose of going out, but there's always that underlying intention, no matter how small.

My friends will openly go out to pull some nights, and I think with alcohol it's inevitable.
Most of them say surprisingly that they approach men more than the other way around?

I on the other hand, find the most well lit corner and get on with a good book :wink:

How often do you go out on the pull ?
Pull as in kiss not pull as in like sex, we used to have compitions but now I have a boyfriend, so I don't.
Reply 16
Original post by AP1989

:smile: thank you. But then from my experience, many guys don't approach either
Reply 17
Girls are always on the pull. It's just that there aren't much guys around that these girls feel 'connected' to. Hence, seeing girls in action whilst on the pull, is rare.
Reply 18
Not really.
Reply 19
Excuse my ignorance, but what is 'pulling'? Im not some weirdo that doesnt know stuff, it's just in Northern Ireland that term wouldn't be used much. Merely a cultural thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending