How does it happen?
The relationships that start here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
simples. dont.
Reply 2
:frown:
No but seriously i really do see relationships kicking off and wonder how
PMs -> skype -> texts -> phonecalls -> cam -> meet up -> ... -> SEX?
Reply 4
Original post by i.student
simples. dont.

Why not? I did and I'm married to them now. :tongue:

OP, you just send a PM and get talking. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
Reply 5

If by any chance your username is ***** <- that many characters.

Then baby I see it too :frown:

Let's not fight the feeling any longer, PM me.
Reply 6
Original post by Mad Vlad

You're married to them? :O Congratulations! Tell the story!

You lie?
Reply 8
1. Hot girl get over 9000 PMs a day saying "ur well fit xx" and "nice bewbs :sexface:"
2. Hot girl syphones through all the profile pics of the guys who sent PMs until she finds a guy who she finds attractive
3. Hot girl replies "thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss, facebook?"
4. Guy thinks fuk yea im in, and replies 2 seconds later with facebook
5. Girl realises how easy guy was to get, so then decides against it because she only wants what she cant have and then PM's me
6. We have sex
Reply 9
Send them pictures of you naked. Works everytime.
Reply 10
It's in the 'Rules & FAQs' section.
Reply 11
Original post by The_Male_Melons
You lie?

Why would I lie about that? Me and SJB are the first gay couple to get a civil partnership after meeting on TSR. We've been married for coming up to 3 years now.
Reply 12
Original post by edd360
1. Hot girl get over 9000 PMs a day saying "ur well fit xx" and "nice bewbs :sexface:"
2. Hot girl syphones through all the profile pics of the guys who sent PMs until she finds a guy who she finds attractive
3. Hot girl replies "thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss, facebook?"
5. Girl realises how easy guy was to get, so then decides against it because she only wants what she cant have and then PM's me fugly the dude is and how disgusted all these messages make her feel
6. Sits and feels **** about how guys just want to have sex and can't think or see beyond asthetics

The above is (obviously) not me. I don't fit the description, and i certainly don't reply to people who message me 'nice bewbs'
I want to date a guy from TSR too, but he lives too far away :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by edd360
1. Hot girl get over 9000 PMs a day saying &quot;ur well fit xx&quot; and &quot;nice bewbs :sexface:&quot;
3. Hot girl replies &quot;thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss, facebook?&quot;
5. Girl realises how easy guy was to get, so then decides against it because she only wants what she cant have and then PM's me
6. We have sex

& repeat. :wink:

Only it won't work that way for you bro if the guy isn't as stupid as to make that mistake in step 4. :p:
Reply 15
it's hard :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by esachica
You're married to them? :O Congratulations! Tell the story!

Met on TSR through the LGBTSoc in March 2007, got talking on MSN, then ran up a huuuuuge phone bill, met up properly in July 2007, moved in together in November 2007, got engaged in December 2007, got married in March 2008.
Reply 17
Original post by shygirl92
The above is (obviously) not me. I don't fit the description, and i certainly don't reply to people who message me 'nice bewbs'

Whether you know it or not, all you want is to have sex as well, ultimately. It's what makes you human. To prove my point, would you go out with a guy with no penis? The answer is probably no, which makes you a hypocrite. You may think you are better, but you are not.
Reply 18
Why would I lie about that? Me and SJB are the first gay couple to get a civil partnership after meeting on TSR. We've been married for coming up to 3 years now.

Yes I did double take.

Congrats though man. :biggrin:
Met on TSR through the LGBTSoc in March 2007, got talking on MSN, then ran up a huuuuuge phone bill, met up properly in July 2007, moved in together in November 2007, got engaged in December 2007, got married in March 2008.

Congratulations on the marriage.
Sorry if I am being naive, I am shocked that tsr users meet each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending