The Student Room Group

How much does the average girl want sex?

Scroll to see replies

There's no doubt about it, men desire vaginas more than women desire penises
Reply 21
They love it, look how much they talk about it!
i want it..a lot.
ONLY in a relationship though :tongue:
Original post by Teofilo
Probably because You're_Unsafe...

Someone mentioned that to me yesterday. I actually have a stack of condoms gathering dust atm. Not that I'm a mega whore but the nice lady got overexcited when giving me the free ones.
Reply 24
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Bakerzoid
As the women in this thread have pointed out, there is a distinction between sex drive and who they will be willing to have sex with, although the two are linked.

You see, women are more shallow than men, that is, women care more about the physical appearance of a person and have higher standards of appearance than men. The standards of men are not low, the average man would be willing to have sex/a relationship with the average woman, I believe this is balanced and perfectly reasonable. However, the average woman wants sex/a relationship with an above average man (still talking in terms of appearances - especially height, see my past posts regarding the 5'10" minimum height requirement that almost all women expect for men, men that do not meet this requirement are classed as subhuman scum, untouchables).

You know very little about women...
Reply 26
Original post by alt__x
i never stop thinking of sex.

slutty aimee loves the cock! Aye?

Cock cock cock! You you you!
im not average im exceptional :biggrin: but id love it as many times as possible in a week aslong as the sex was good and exciting... not plain and boring if u knw wat i mean

and if ur goin by looks .... tall dark and handsome, older,nice teeth, good hygiene, sound personaility lol have to be taller then me :smile: im demanding lol oh well ha .... if they had a BMW and had that rubgy player body :sexface: :sogood: :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
100% with someone she fancies

0% with someone she doesn't

I hope this helped
Reply 29
Sex drive is different with different people, and this is true both of boys and girls. Here is an article that can be interesting to read http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11620971

Moreover, according to this http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storyCode=405962&sectioncode=26 it seems that cars have some influence on girls' sex drive... :P

Take it with a grain of salt, anyway...
As much as a man in my case. I'm a girl but I have an extremely high sex drive.
At least daily.

Unfortunately, I'm only getting it about once a month. :frown:
Original post by snowyowl
At least daily.

Unfortunately, I'm only getting it about once a month. :frown:

I'm sure you will be expecting comments of the likes of "Hey Sexi" from virgin desperate TSR male members, right?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Rescue Remedy
im not average im exceptional :biggrin: but id love it as many times as possible in a week aslong as the sex was good and exciting... not plain and boring if u knw wat i mean

and if ur goin by looks .... tall dark and handsome, older,nice teeth, good hygiene, sound personaility lol have to be taller then me :smile: im demanding lol oh well ha .... if they had a BMW and had that rubgy player body :sexface: :sogood: :sexface:

And this is why boys hate relationships. How THE F*CK does a BMW matter in a guy's ability to hammer your cooch? Women these days.

Girls = $$$
(edited 13 years ago)
After every meal. Good to burn off em calories mush!
Reply 35
well, I don't know about hunting for ONSs, but if she has a partner: every day, except a week a month.

Edit: make that 2 days a month of nothing and the remaining 5 of only pleasing the guy, but yeah.

I think guys and girls are similar, only guys can express it more without being called a slut. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Victor-PP
I'm sure you will be expecting comments of the likes of "Hey Sexi" from virgin desperate TSR male members, right?

I don't want the comments, no, but as you say TSR male virgins are desperate and will try their luck with any female that has a pulse.

rhinger
And this is why boys hate relationships. How THE F*CK does a BMW matter in a guy's ability to hammer your cooch? Women these days.

Girls = $$$

Not me, cars and money don't mean anything to me in a man. I literally couldn't care if you drove a Flinstones car. My bf tells me his car is as old as I am. :h:
A lot, I have a very high sex drive :tongue:
As much as I can get really.
Reply 39
Depends how attractive the guy is that she is with.

In the past I barely ever wanted sex and I'd only want to have sex about 2% of the time LOL! but now I have a really really sexy boyfriend, and I want sex with him like 80% of the time, hehe!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending