The Student Room Group

How do you get a one night stand?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well, first of all you are born to two parents that should have been sterilised. Then, you throw in a good number of years where you are dragged up without any sense of self -respect or decency, and generally turn into a common scumbag who goes looking for one night stands with strangers. Then you'll have no problem. :smile:

(make the most of it - won't be long before this post's deleted as spam by people who can't handle the truth.)
Reply 21
Original post by Journalistic
Not a useful tip (everyone else has that covered), but a question: when you say 'physical intimacy' do you mean because you're horny and want sex, or are you referring to the desire to have someone holding you, etc.

Curious in relation to a girl I know... thanks.

the first one.
Original post by rylit91
Well, first of all you are born to two parents that should have been sterilised. Then, you throw in a good number of years where you are dragged up without any sense of self -respect or decency, and generally turn into a common scumbag who goes looking for one night stands with strangers. Then you'll have no problem. :smile:

(make the most of it - won't be long before this post's deleted as spam by people who can't handle the truth.)

When did your oppinion become the generally respected code to morality?
Why do you assume that you have to know someone to want to have sex with them, if anything having sex with people you've only just met is the most honest way to have sex. Both of you know where you stand, both of you find each other physically attractive and neither of you are doing it with any alterior motives such as money or to coax the other into a relationship with you. It is solely for enjoyment and why should enjoyment be deemed immoral; I'm assuming you do not harbour the same feelings about listening t music or playing video games however the purpose is exactly the same
Reply 23
Original post by AP1989
If you have to ask this, you've no chance.

Lol, it's a girl, she has every chance.
Reply 24
Wear traditional knee-length dress with padded shoulders, attend a ball room dance and wait until a slick young man asks you to dance, then make love in the back seat of his 1942 Lincoln Continental (which he was sadly borrowing off his dad).
Original post by Anonymous
This might sound stupid...

I know of soo many other girls who have one night stands with guys who are quite attractive, and I really want the same. I don't particularly want a boyfriend, I just want to get with people I find attractive which may sound ****ish but really, if it was a guy it would sound normal! I just crave the physical intimacy.

How do I make myself available at a club to someone I find attractive?

depends how attractive YOU are (not meaning to sound harsh) but if I go out in a short skirt and dance with some girlfriends (albeit I dont exactly dance demurely...haha) I will get hit on at least once 9/10 nights, in a student setting to be honest it's not that hard, if noone comes up to you just catch a guys eye/smile at him while dancing, chat to someone while you're at the bar (this is a good way to get a free drink as well, haha, yes I'm THAT girl) or if all else fails a lot of guys will be quite happy for you to hit on them so just go up and start dancing wiht them, once you're dancing together/kiss a guy will usually eventually initiate the going-home-together part, although if he doesn't you can always just say 'shall we head home...'
be eaaaaaaaasehhhhhhh
Step one: be female

There are no more steps.
2bh, u don't need to have sex or a one nighter to have a good time or to impress your friends & b like them! Are u embarrassed to say that you're still a virgin? (or maybe not, but just haven't had sex in a while). I personally believe that sex shouldn't b used as a tool like that, just to get laid so u don't have to say you're a virgin, or to just think you've got it over & done with! U say u need to feel that physical intimacy, that doesn't always mean sex! U don't seem very mature to say something like that, whether u go to Uni or not, maybe u should wait until u actually want to b in a relationship with someone u care about before u think about having sex! That's good advice there!
when you go out and have finished talking/flirting with said guy just ask if he would like to walk you home or something similar to that effect or give him your number and text him at the end of the night...

voila, potential ons....
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
2bh, u don't need to have sex or a one nighter to have a good time or to impress your friends & b like them! Are u embarrassed to say that you're still a virgin? (or maybe not, but just haven't had sex in a while). I personally believe that sex shouldn't b used as a tool like that, just to get laid so u don't have to say you're a virgin, or to just think you've got it over & done with! U say u need to feel that physical intimacy, that doesn't always mean sex! U don't seem very mature to say something like that, whether u go to Uni or not, maybe u should wait until u actually want to b in a relationship with someone u care about before u think about having sex! That's good advice there!

how much u charge an hour for this psychobull****?
Reply 31
Show us a pic love.
Original post by Jackeeba
Show us a pic love.

ROFL. But seriously.......
Reply 33
Original post by Fred Ivanovic

There are no more steps.

Nailed it

Original post by Anonymous
This might sound stupid...

I know of soo many other girls who have one night stands with guys who are quite attractive, and I really want the same. I don't particularly want a boyfriend, I just want to get with people I find attractive which may sound ****ish but really, if it was a guy it would sound normal! I just crave the physical intimacy.

How do I make myself available at a club to someone I find attractive?

I believe that any woman enters a club/pub weighing less than 100kilos and wearing a head to toe robe with just a peephole to see through and shows no signs of defending herself, yet remains in said club/pub till closing, will be involved in a gangbang. Which leads me to believe you are exactly what clad in armour said as quoted below?

Original post by clad in armour
anyone else thinks this really a 40 year old bloke bored on xmas eve?

Beat me to it.
:facepalm:

you're female for christ's sake... all you have to do is ask a guy for sex and he'll more than likely be interested...
Original post by Fred Ivanovic

There are no more steps.

Unless you look like an Orangutan, some of us have standards.
You sound like a slag, and an ugly one at that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending