The Student Room Group

10% of 'British' children are now mixed race

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Studentrepreneur
We have never had a history of racial tolerance. I don't know where you pluck those facts from.

White superiority was firmly in power as we drove the slave trade to expand our empire's colonies.

Eventually, when the first wave of non-white migrants came to our shores, they were not greeted with tolerance. How can you be so naive?

Ah, well black people don't count.
The saddest part is that the OP isn't trolling.
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Ah, well black people don't count.

Who have we considered equals?

Indians? The Chinese?

We also have a pretty bad record with Jews (though not specifically a race).

Stop fabricating "facts".
Jus to get the op pissed off. My mum is half canadian (white) and half cuban (latino).
My dad is african american, but with all african american there is some kind of white gene down the line.
So there you go you could say both my parents are mixed, my dad included. And to get you more pissed off, im mixed raced and so are my two sisters. They are gonna have children and produce more mixed race children. I also plan of getting with as many girls as possible. Who knows, even your sister included. And yeah we are gonna take over not just britain but the whole world
10%????? OHNOEZ!!!!!! THAT COULD QUICKLY DESCENED INTO 100%!!!!111!! WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE IT WILL BE THE END OF ZE WORLDDDDDDD!!!!!!
Nobody seemed to care when Native Americans became a minority in their own country so why should it be any different for us just because we're white?
Mixed race people are usually prettier anyway :h:

I'm white British since you deem it relevant to my opinion (LOL reminds me of daily fail people who obsess over stating that they pay tax :rofl:) but I found out recently there's a vague possibility my great grandad (or something) is French, so maybe I'm just too foreign to bother commenting on this thread? :rolleyes:

Wish the white supremacists would GFTO to their own country where they can have no immigration and live happily ever after in their all white families and perfect Caucasian babies.
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Jus to get the op pissed off. My mum is half canadian (white) and half cuban (latino).
My dad is african american, but with all african american there is some kind of white gene down the line.
So there you go you could say both my parents are mixed, my dad included. And to get you more pissed off, im mixed raced and so are my two sisters. They are gonna have children and produce more mixed race children. I also plan of getting with as many girls as possible. Who knows, even your sister included. And yeah we are gonna take over not just britain but the whole world

clear example of what such a mixed up identity leads to.

clear example of what such a mixed up identity leads to.

what are you trying to say?
Who have we considered equals?

Indians? The Chinese?

We also have a pretty bad record with Jews (though not specifically a race).

Those don't count either.
I'm in that group OP.
Mum English, dad a Scot.
Reply 169
Original post by Kickflip

I'm cool with it, indeed I couldn't care if the figure were 50%, 90% or 100%

Hopefully, as the mixed-race population goes up, so racist gimps like you will become a smaller and smaller voice.
Original post by Mm_Minty
10%????? OHNOEZ!!!!!! THAT COULD QUICKLY DESCENED INTO 100%!!!!111!! WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE IT WILL BE THE END OF ZE WORLDDDDDDD!!!!!!
Nobody seemed to care when Native Americans became a minority in their own country so why should it be any different for us just because we're white?

By that logic slavery where blacks own whites is acceptable because we did it to them?

Will whites (when they are the minority) receive free educations like people of clear native american ancestry do today? Is that fair?

Mixed race people are usually prettier anyway :h:

According to who?

I'm white British since you deem it relevant to my opinion (LOL reminds me of daily fail people who obsess over stating that they pay tax :rofl:) but I found out recently there's a vague possibility my great grandad (or something) is French, so maybe I'm just too foreign to bother commenting on this thread? :rolleyes:

k.

Wish the white supremacists would GFTO to their own country where they can have no immigration and live happily ever after in their all white families and perfect Caucasian babies.

Not a white supremacist. Just a realist that recognises the danger of a rapidly ethnic-changing population.

I see that two people of the same ethnicity being together offends you. Sorry to hear that.
Wouldn't it be funny if OP had one of those tests to see her roots and found out she was like 8% sub saharan african, 12% middle eastern, 56% anglo and 34% slavic :ahee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 172
Original post by Kickflip
The central thesis of IQ and the Wealth of Nations is that the average IQ of a nation correlates with its GDP. Below is a scatter plot with Lynn and Vanhanen's calculated IQ values (without estimates) and GDP data. There is a clear correlation between ethnicity/nationality and IQ, and between IQ and GDP. Is Hong Kong full of skyscrapers? Is Africa full of tin huts?

Nationality isn't ethnicity, look at countries like Malaysia, Singapore and America. Higher GDP means better schooling and educational opportunities and hence higher scoring in tests? No **** Sherlock.
Btw, there's some pretty glaring anomalies on that graph. If I were a statistician, I would not be drawing a straight line through those points, the errors in any sort of prediction would be too high.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by U.S Lecce
Wouldn't it be funny if OP had one of those tests to see her roots and fount out she was like 8% sub saharan african, 12% middle eastern, 56% anglo and 34% slavic :ahee:

extremely funny considering such a test does not exist.

it is virtually impossible to accurate detect a concentration of "anglo" dna.
Reply 174
[QUOTE=Kickflip;29956549]You have to admit, 95% of girls with the mixed race babies, are chavs. Those girls who don't interracially date are usually higher quality; stronger mentally and better looking, than the girls who do interracially date. Mentally the ones who interracially date have chaotic minds, and are of lesser mental ability on average. They are always liberals, and most are ignorant of their own ethnicity, heritage and national history. In a way you could say the leftwing familes are becoming mixed race. How did you come to that statistic? I hate chavs more than most people. I'm very middle class, from a decent family, educated, and very far removed from the chav culture. I also get told I'm attractive and get quite a bit of attention. I'm one of the top students in my year, I'm being encouraged to apply to the top Universities by my teachers, and I'm a Conservative who's views are similar to that of the neoconservatives. Oh I'm dual nationality and I also date interracially.

I love breaking stereotypes. :colone:

I
think English society needs to better educate children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage,
Agree with this, but I don't see why you seem to think that by being mixed race, you lose your culture. I've been brought up with both my cultures, and it's never been an issue for me at all.

because ultimately, it is ignorance of our own history and heritage that is the cause of so much race mixing. One of the saddest sights I ever see is white grandparents out with their halfcast grandchildren, forced to nurture the death of their own bloodline.
Why does grandchildren with a different coloured skin cause their bloodline to die? Why is sharing your genes with a black guy any different to sharing them with a white guy?

We are merely the temporary occupants of our genes, thousands of years of our ancestors lived, loved, struggled and died to pass that genetic inheritance on to us. It is not ours to adulterate. The race mixer destroys their blood and that of all their ancestors and descendants, that is the punishment natural law deals to the race mixer, and why it should be outlawed in criminal law, and why it always was up until the liberals legalised it in the sixties.
It isn't the state's business to decide what goes on between two consenting adults.

There does seem to be a 'taboo' these days of not wanting to seem racist when in fact it's not racist to want to keep within your own ethnic stock, same as it's not homophobic to want a relationship with someone of the same gender!

It's not racist to date within your own race, whatever floats your boat. But it is verging on racism to say that anyone else who interracially dates is wrong. You do what you want, and let everyone else date who they want.
If your race defines your identity that pretty pathetic. The fact is race doesn't matter, I am half white and half black, I feel no less comfortable around white people than anyone else, its not like I don't understand the culture, its the same for the black half of my family. Nothing is lost by mixing races, unless you want it to be. The only people who are concerned by mixed race people are racists, people concerned with skin colour rather than the person themselves.
Reply 176
Original post by hypocriticaljap
I'm in that group OP.
Mum English, dad a Scot.

No you're dual herritage/nationality. I'm dual nationality too. It's different, I'm pretty sure neither of us would be counted in that figure as we're still white.
extremely funny considering such a test does not exist.

it is virtually impossible to accurate detect a concentration of "anglo" dna.

Funny you say that, because i can remerber a programme on bbc3 and it had a load of british nationalists that claimed to be 100% british anglo, they all did a dna test (there was like 8 of them) and all of them apart from 1 had similar results to the one i said. Not one of them were 100% anglo, apart from one guy that was 80% anglo and like 20% south eastern european.

EDIT: actually now that i think about it, it might not have been anglo it might have been central and northern european genetics. Same thing though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by U.S Lecce
Funny you say that, because i can remerber a programme on bbc3 and it had a load of british nationalists that claimed to be 100% british anglo, they all did a dna test (there was like 8 of them) and all of them apart from 1 had similar results to the one i said, not one of them were 100% anglo, apart from one guy that was 80% anglo and like 20% south eastern european.

EDIT: actually now that i think about it, it might not have been anglo it might have been central and northern european genetics.

It was Northern European.

Gary Bushell and Margaret Thatcher's daughter were involved. It is on youtube if you so care to search for it.
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Those don't count either.

So who then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending