The Student Room Group

I want to resit an exam in the summer

So I have a conditional offer of BB from this year's results. (I reapplied after failing to meet entry requirements last year)

I got my B in maths from Jan exams :smile: I just need to get my C in biology up to a B.
Could I resit an AS module? Cos I didn't too well on them first time around & never thought to resit back then.
Do I have to tell the university that I am resitting another exam? Will they change my offer? :s-smilie:

Please help. I need to tell the school soon if I want to resit.
No unless your offer stated without resits - it should be fine
Reply 2
Original post by FlobberDobber

This is what they said on UCAS:

This offer is subject to you obtaining

grades BB at GCE A Level from current year of study

So I don't have to tell them? Sorry just want to be sure lol

Hey.
To meet your offersm have you made sure you have above 80% in each exam youve done?

I need AAB, and my exams are all from 70%-80% :frown:

78%, 76% in pol

history: 70%,80%

Eco:78%, and 55% ((resitting 55)
Reply 4
Original post by helpnowplease
Hey.
To meet your offersm have you made sure you have above 80% in each exam youve done?

78%, 76% in pol

I need to meet with my teacher to find out how much more marks i need to get my grade so I don't know that info sorry :s-smilie:
Original post by helpnowplease
Hey.

78%, 76% in pol

Are you talking to me? I don't know what you mean :smile:
Original post by thekooks
This is what they said on UCAS:

This offer is subject to you obtaining

grades BB at GCE A Level from current year of study

So I don't have to tell them? Sorry just want to be sure lol

I don't think so because they gave you your offer based on your AS results so if you want to improve that result i can't imagine it would make a difference to your offer? Email them to make sure perhaps
Reply 7
I don't think so because they gave you your offer based on your AS results so if you want to improve that result i can't imagine it would make a difference to your offer? Email them to make sure perhaps

No, I have reapplied to university this year because last year I got BCC, instead of BBB.

So this year the uni wants me to get BB from maths & biology ( I got a C last time) & I just realised I want to resit something I didn't state on UCAS to bump my overall biology grade up :smile:
No, I have reapplied to university this year because last year I got BCC, instead of BBB.

So this year the uni wants me to get BB from maths & biology ( I got a C last time) & I just realised I want to resit something I didn't state on UCAS to bump my overall biology grade up :smile:

Ahhh if you didn't state it on UCAS then I'm not so sure ALTHOUGH if you put your overall grade on there then they will assume you will be resitting various modules? :smile:
Reply 9
Ahhh if you didn't state it on UCAS then I'm not so sure ALTHOUGH if you put your overall grade on there then they will assume you will be resitting various modules? :smile:

Lol I put what modules I was resitting at the time. Which was 2 maths modules & I put 1 biology module. But now it will be 2 biology modules...
Lol I put what modules I was resitting at the time. Which was 2 maths modules & I put 1 biology module. But now it will be 2 biology modules...

In that case I would email them to inform them/ask - just to be on the safe side :smile:
Reply 11
Thanks, will do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending