The Student Room Group

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyler.
No that is totally incorrect. I'd say at least once a day.

Even guys that don't masturbate on a regular basis do it at least once every few weeks, I won't go into detail but it's very painful for a man to go that long without doing it, things happen that aren't very pleasant.

**** do they? What like? I haven't gone without the biz for no longer than 4 days since I was 13! (and I didn't let the annual christain summer camp get in the way!)

Does it like drop off or is it like severe wet dreams? Or is it that weird as stuff where you look get thick cum when your doing the backside biz on the loo?
Um I do *embarassed*
Reply 142
Out of all my close friends, both male and female, all but one admit freely to masturbating on a regular basis. We think the girl who says she doesn't is lying...
Original post by aja89
Out of all my close friends, both male and female, all but one admit freely to masturbating on a regular basis. We think the girl who says she doesn't is lying...

You'll have to catch her in the act then...to prove it, like...
Reply 144
i asked my 'friend who doesnt look like he must **** off' if he actually does and he said 'i might be sweet but im not a lady boy'
Reply 145
I'm a girl who doesnt masturbate but to all those girls who are saying they do it as regularly as a guy, how do you stop from creating a huge mess? A guy can just aim into a tissue or something but I have no idea what girls do. Thats one of the main reasons I dont do it, its seems like too much of a hassle.
Reply 146
Original post by The TSR Star.
You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?

No, all guys don't masturbate, just like all women don't masturbate.

But you can bet that 99% of all people, both men and women, masturbate.
Given up for Lent as well.

Tough tough tough.
Reply 148
To be honest it's very stupid how everyone seems to think all guys do it, but no one thinks girls do it, or people deny that they do.

To answer your question, not all guys, but quite a lot masturbate. The same goes with girls.
Reply 149
Original post by Danz123
To be honest it's very stupid how everyone seems to think all guys do it, but no one thinks girls do it, or people deny that they do.

To answer your question, not all guys, but quite a lot masturbate. The same goes with girls.

I have a hard time believing the same amount of women masturbate as men. I'm not going to deny that the majority of them do, but I doubt it would be quite as high as the amount of men that do. I think there would be more girls with low sex drives than men. I guess maybe because I am one of those women with barely any sex drive its hard for me to comprehend most other girls being more like men in that regard.
Original post by IGregg
The only person I know who doesn't is a hardcore christian, I can't imagine what it will feel like for him the first time... or the amount of tissues he will need!

urghh...urghhhhhh...

URGHHHHHHHARGHHH!

*splat*
Can't remember the last time I didn't... ooops.
this is a revelation.

but surely, there are some normal guys - not hardcore religious ones - that just don't? or not?

all normal guys masturbate. even hardcore religious ones - with the exception of maybe a few monks. but i'd guess - on the basis of no evidence - that the average monastery contains say 1/3 truly pious, 1/3 social weaklings who can't hack the real world, and 1/3 gay.
Reply 153
I dont...

Seriously, I don't.
For me at least, I feel better about myself not doing such.... 'normal' things.
Original post by MSI_10
I dont...

Seriously, I don't.
For me at least, I feel better about myself not doing such.... 'normal' things.

You should try it. It'll feel waaaaaaaay better than the psuedo-pride you get from not doing it.
Original post by Arnotts
I'm a girl who doesnt masturbate but to all those girls who are saying they do it as regularly as a guy, how do you stop from creating a huge mess? A guy can just aim into a tissue or something but I have no idea what girls do. Thats one of the main reasons I dont do it, its seems like too much of a hassle.
Well, women who 'ejaculate' are in the minority. It's completely normal for women to be able to masturbate to orgasm and make no mess at all. Obviously it depends exactly what you choose to do to yourself but I could definitely (at a minimum) use one finger, make no 'mess' whatsoever, wash my hands afterwards and that's it. TA-DA!
Reply 156
I know I do. lol there's nothing wrong with it.

to original poster..do you do it?
Reply 157
Original post by Arnotts

Do it in the shower?
You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?

The one's you can't imagine doing it probably do it more...
It's so hard to stop.

I used to do it once a day, but Imo trying to stop its so wrong.
Havent done it since saturday, but struggling :s-smilie:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending