The Student Room Group

I know the ONE THING that will give ANYONE all the confidence in the world

Getting lots of attention from attractive members of the opposite sex (this doesnt count if you are gay by the way).

anyone who lacks confidence or is depressed, if they get genuine attention from attractive members of the opposite sex, i can guarantee that ANYONE will stop lacking confidence and stop being depressed. if anything, they will become one of the most confident and happiest people out there.

who agrees?

Scroll to see replies

How is this supposed to help anyone?
Reply 2
Is this the sales pitch for a product that costs £4.99 ?
Reply 3
Is there anyone who didn't know this?
Reply 4
True.

..wait what?
Well done for telling us something we already know.

Now if you have a plan to make everyone who isn't attractive, get attention from attractive members of the opposite sex, I'd like to here it.
Good job Captain ****ing Obvious. :tongue:
Reply 7
Bro you forgot to link to your eBook at only £7.79!!
Dude...not much of a secret.
Reply 9
Yes and no. Many people still have insecurities even if someone they love tells them over and over that their insecurity is unjust. Positive attention could go either way, the person may think 'why are they looking at me? Is there something on my face? I bet they're looking at my small boobs...' or something like that which will only heighten their insecurity and make them less confident, or, like you say, they could relish in the attention. It's hard to call which way it'll go.
Reply 10
You should write a book and sell this 'secret' of yours.
Reply 11
Original post by robotwars
Getting lots of attention from attractive members of the opposite sex (this doesnt count if you are gay by the way).

I could cry. :nopity: What will I do now, without the fantastic advice of yours which everyone else is able to follow?

Seriously, OP, did you think this was news to anyone? :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Wow, you really don't understand depression.
Kind of circular.
Reply 14
So is this something you experienced yourself? :eyeball:
Reply 15
next I'd like to know that my toaster is likely to burn bread if I leave it in too long
I thought you were going to say alcohol..
lol, your name is robot wars :borat:
Attractive people are confident about how they look?

My god, it's a breakthrough!
It might make you seem more confident and give you a bit of an ego boost, but true confidence I always thought had to come from yourself. Just my view.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending