The Student Room Group

Given boyfriend hand jobs but haven't had courage to move onto blowjob...

Scroll to see replies

If you really want to surprise him, take a mint before it. Makes it a lot better...
Reply 21
Original post by Bella Occhi
Fear me, I killed them all.

:awesome:

bummer someone got there first
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
If you really want to surprise him, take a mint before it. Makes it a lot better...

OP don't listen to that bull****. Eat a hot chili.
Reply 23
What the hell? If he doesn't like it, he probably isn't male. Who the feck doesn't like a good bj? o.O
Reply 24
You could work your way up to it, a few of my friends told me they got him to wear a flavoured condom when they first did it and that encouraged them to do it more often lol.
Original post by amime
OP don't listen to that bull****. Eat a hot chili.

That's just silly. That will activate the pain receptors. Also just speaking from experience... also OP if he goes down on you, with a mint will be much better for you
Reply 26
Take your time OP. Good things come to those who wait
Original post by amime
Just don't kiss him afterwards. Biggest turn off.... well for me it is

Wat? I'm a bit older than most of you guys, and I have never been with a man who didn't kiss ME afterwards.

You are in the minority.
Don't forget to swallow.
Original post by amime
Are you kidding me, I can't think of anything worse. Especially if I've just burped the worm before the kiss.

Then you're not mature enough to be getting blow jobs. Unless you have OCD?

OP if you do give your boyfriend a blow job and you want to swallow, eat a mint beforehand because it will make it taste a little less salty.
(edited 13 years ago)
Do it when he least expects it then he will love you lol. The first time i did when i went home my bf text me saying i love you so much more after tonight ha. Just give him a surprise but make sure you get oral back :smile:
I heard you can get syphillis from giving a blowjob.
Original post by amime
Are you kidding me, I can't think of anything worse. Especially if I've just burped the worm before the kiss.

'burped the worm'?! That is the most ridiculous euphemism I've ever heard :lolwut:
Reply 33
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30626215']make sure it goes all the way down your throat else he wont like it :P oh and a finger up the bum at the same time yeh

Why people would neg rep this is beyond me.
I heard you can get syphillis from giving a blowjob.

Yeah, this is true. It is also possible to spread chlamydia, HPV and gonorrhea in this way.

If you are worried your partner has any STIs use a flavoured condom - they taste rubbery but won't spread infections.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by KJane
You could work your way up to it, a few of my friends told me they got him to wear a flavoured condom when they first did it and that encouraged them to do it more often lol.

Really? I think they taste horrible. Especially the blueberry ones, had to bin one that we were going to use for sex just because it was so strong smelling.
Original post by Steezy

It's TSR :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Original post by Steezy

Finger up the bum at the same time...
I think that sums it's up. Maybe later on in the relationship, but I'd rather my misses didn't stick her flanges up my crack to be honest.
I want to give my boyfriend a blow job but i don't want to just go and do it in case he's not into oral sex
Does not compute.
Reply 39
That's just silly. That will activate the pain receptors. Also just speaking from experience... also OP if he goes down on you, with a mint will be much better for you

I'm sorry, did you actually think I was being serious?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending