The Student Room Group

Given boyfriend hand jobs but haven't had courage to move onto blowjob...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ask him, chances are he will say yes, lol.
Reply 41
Original post by Persephone9
Really? I think they taste horrible. Especially the blueberry ones, had to bin one that we were going to use for sex just because it was so strong smelling.

I've never tasted one myself, I've been meaning to go out and get some to try out but never got around to it, plus my boyfriend isn't very picky about it lol.
Reply 42
Original post by Sockpirate
'burped the worm'?! That is the most ridiculous euphemism I've ever heard :lolwut:

erm, thank you..?

Original post by NeonSkies
Then you're not mature enough to be getting blow jobs.

For having a preference?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by amime
I'm sorry, did you actually think I was being serious?

Not really but some people might have believed you. That just = PAIN. Not good :frown:
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];30626341']practice on a banana

Practice on a pineapple.
Original post by KJane
I've never tasted one myself, I've been meaning to go out and get some to try out but never got around to it, plus my boyfriend isn't very picky about it lol.

I wouldn't bother unless they're free. The blueberry one was possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, the smell should have put me off, but curiosity got the better of me (it was bright blue :P).

The only remotely non foul one that I've ever tried is banana, admittedly I don't use them often, it's more of a 'run out of normal condoms' thing, then I get curious because they come in fun colours. I don't really like the taste of mint, but apparently mint is the best at covering the latex flavour :smile:
Reply 46
I wouldn't bother unless they're free. The blueberry one was possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, the smell should have put me off, but curiosity got the better of me (it was bright blue :P).

The only remotely non foul one that I've ever tried is banana, admittedly I don't use them often, it's more of a 'run out of normal condoms' thing, then I get curious because they come in fun colours. I don't really like the taste of mint, but apparently mint is the best at covering the latex flavour :smile:

Ahh might not bother then, have you ever watched 'Juno'? a girl at a sex clinic gives her free flavoured condoms and goes:

"They're boysenberry, My boyfriend wears them every time we have intercourse, it makes his junk smell like pie." Lol sorry, your post reminded me of this scene.

Although this mint condom sounds intrigiuing... :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
I want to give my boyfriend a blow job but i don't want to just go and do it in case he's not into oral sex (he hasn't done anything orally to me yet). How can i ask him if he wants one? And is it weird not to have yet? Oh and we've been going out just over a month, but i've known him longer. Advice pleeeeease :biggrin:

ALL guys are into oral sex... if he doesn't like it... oh dear
Original post by KJane
Ahh might not bother then, have you ever watched 'Juno'? a girl at a sex clinic gives her free flavoured condoms and goes:

"They're boysenberry, My boyfriend wears them every time we have intercourse, it makes his junk smell like pie." Lol sorry, your post reminded me of this scene.

Although this mint condom sounds intrigiuing... :biggrin:

Hahahaha, now pie flavoured condoms I could get on board with.

I've never tried mint, but I just imagine that they'll taste like toothpaste :s-smilie: And the thought of using them for sex..... ughhh... burney :frown:
Reply 49
Original post by mynameisq
Fear me, I've killed them all.

:hmmm:

See that can't be true.

The person you quoted said they'd killed hundreds which means that you didn't kill them all, you just killed the ones they hadn't :holmes:

Shame on you for lying :colone:
Reply 50
Hahahaha, now pie flavoured condoms I could get on board with.

I've never tried mint, but I just imagine that they'll taste like toothpaste :s-smilie: And the thought of using them for sex..... ughhh... burney :frown:

Toothpaste? I'd be using the wrong kind of brush though. :colone:

I'd be worried if they burned, a condom company should have them tested, but that's why I'm bit relucant to try the warming lube, I'm afraid that will burn as it's such a sensitive area. :s-smilie:
Reply 51
If it's your first time giving one, just start with a handjob then put your lips round the head and carry on with your usual handiness.

It'll be an easy thing for you to do and he'll love it.

Then you can try bobbing up and down and licking etc as you get comfortable.

Hope this helps. I knows what I likes! I'm sure he'll return the favour too.

Oh and don't use a condom for oral if you want him to feel ANYTHING, christ!
Reply 52
Original post by amime
Just don't kiss him afterwards. Biggest turn off.... well for me it is

Yeah, and all girls will hate you for that. Best way to make a girl feel cheap.
Original post by KJane
Toothpaste? I'd be using the wrong kind of brush though. :colone:

I'd be worried if they burned, a condom company should have them tested, but that's why I'm bit relucant to try the warming lube, I'm afraid that will burn as it's such a sensitive area. :s-smilie:

Oh, no warming lube is fine, as is the tingly stuff. It may burn a bit if you get too much of it in the wrong places though, a little bit of that stuff goes a long way.

I'm sure minty condoms wouldn't burn (although not all flavoured condoms are suitable for sex, and as I get them free from the clinic, I don't have the boxes to check), but my paranoid fantasies stop me from using them :P
Reply 54
Original post by Kaykiie
:hmmm:

See that can't be true.

The person you quoted said they'd killed hundreds which means that you didn't kill them all, you just killed the ones they hadn't :holmes:

Shame on you for lying :colone:

I've killed them all (the remaining ones) :P Happy? if not, ''I've got a ruddy gun, I've got a motherflippin' ruddy gun!''
Reply 55
Oh, no warming lube is fine, as is the tingly stuff. It may burn a bit if you get too much of it in the wrong places though, a little bit of that stuff goes a long way.

I'm sure minty condoms wouldn't burn (although not all flavoured condoms are suitable for sex, and as I get them free from the clinic, I don't have the boxes to check), but my paranoid fantasies stop me from using them :P

God, my sex life would probably be so much better if I wasn't so paranoid, I think I'm just gonna have to go out and buy a load of this stuff and test it all out, can't say the boyfriend will be complaining though. :biggrin:
Reply 56

I've killed them all (the remaining ones) :P Happy? if not, ''I've got a ruddy gun, I've got a motherflippin' ruddy gun!''

Yes I'm happy we cleared that up :biggrin:
Original post by amime
Are you kidding me, I can't think of anything worse. Especially if I've just burped the worm before the kiss.

Nope. Nothing like licking a bit off her lips afterwards as well :wink:
Original post by KJane
God, my sex life would probably be so much better if I wasn't so paranoid, I think I'm just gonna have to go out and buy a load of this stuff and test it all out, can't say the boyfriend will be complaining though. :biggrin:

Ann Summers has a sale on. No time like the present :wink:
Reply 59
Original post by penguin-
Just take a deep breath and go for it. Chances are he'll love it, particularly as it was by surprise.

:awesome:

Edit: why in God's name has my name suddenly gone bold?

Second edit: scratch that, looks like everyone's has
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending