where's all this so called 'uni sex'!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ussumane
This is not America.

You've got that David Bowie song stuck in my head now. :rolleyes:
Reply 61
Original post by rugbyladosc
ignore that prick, you don't look chavvy.

Original post by lukejoshjedi
No he doesn't look that chavvy, I kiiid. Just having some bants with ya Tommy, that guy is a bit of a dick

;D
Considering i come from one of the roughest areas of Bristol, i think i came out quite well lmao
Reply 62
Original post by barden

Original post by barden
the type of people who turn up to all their lectures are not the same type of people who get laid.

edit: case in point: The virgin who just negged me.

omg! Your hilarious!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unisex bathrooms do exist - just not many of them.
Maybe you just don't get invited to the orgies?
Uni is not all its cracked up to be. There aren't wild parties every night, its not sex, drugs and rock and roll for 3 solid years. Freshers weeks it where the reputation comes from, you dance, you drink, you screw. After that you soon realise that you are in an educational establishment and you have to start working. Obviously casual sex doesn't dry up and stop completely after freshers week but you can't sit around and expect some stranger to come up and say 'hey baby, fancy a ****?' doesn't work like that. Also just cos nobody is talking about it doesn't mean they are not doing it.
Original post by Joinedup
But if any sex were to take place at oxbridge it'd automatically be ten times better than the equivalent sex anywhere else?

:lolwut:

Original post by Barden
Don't you have expectations of having sex on the quad with some Oxbridge rah?

(I'm not gonna subject myself to looking back through that PM conversation we had, a simple 'yes' or 'no' from you will suffice. kthxbai)

Never mind about that...

Original post by ilickbatteries
Oh come on, ISA.

Universities are mainly centres of learning, but not just academically. They're about social learning too.

You get to meet lots of new people. Some of them you'll have sex with too.

I'm not stupid.

Oh, and since when did social learning DIRECTLY EQUAL to "having sex"?

I personally can't believe that there are people going to university and genuinely saying "where's all this so called uni sex". :facepalm2:
Original post by im so academic
:lolwut:

Never mind about that...

I'm not stupid.

Oh, and since when did social learning DIRECTLY EQUAL to "having sex"?

I personally can't believe that there are people going to university and genuinely saying "where's all this so called uni sex". :facepalm2:

For young lads, a big part of being social is having sex. However you want to look at it, for most of us, that's the way it is. Going out on the pull. It's good fun.

When you're at a university with lots of alcohol and lots of girls...it's inevitably going to happen.

Unless of course you go to a university where the attitude is "all work and no play" :rolleyes:
Original post by ilickbatteries
For young lads, a big part of being social is having sex. However you want to look at it, for most of us, that's the way it is. Going out on the pull. It's good fun.

When you're at a university with lots of alcohol and lots of girls...it's inevitably going to happen.

Unless of course you go to a university where the attitude is "all work and no play" :rolleyes:

That's not what I meant.

If you "young lads" love sex so much, why bother going to university? Just go have sex and not bother with it.

University is about "work hard, play hard". But playing does not necessarily equate with having sex.
Reply 69
You don't see it happening lol :/

The people who started this thing about sex at uni probably did it at uni.
That's not what I meant.

If you "young lads" love sex so much, why bother going to university? Just go have sex and not bother with it.

University is about "work hard, play hard". But playing does not necessarily equate with having sex.

As much fun as sex is, an education is important too :wink:
Reply 71
That's not what I meant.

If you havent been to, or arent at, university. No offence, but you cannot comment on what 'playing' involves there.
If you're an awkward dweeb at home not getting any sex and go off to uni, the only thing that changes is your location.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending