The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does not compute.
Reply 21
Original post by boba
how would you know when a girl started to wear a bra?

Original post by When will I know?
:lolwut:

Why would even want to tell a guy...or anyone this.

Original post by nnnomi
Why would he know?! Is she just willingly wandering around telling people.. cos I think that might be the putting off thing, not the actual no-bra-til-14 thing.

When other girls who saw in the changing rooms start spreading it to around to everyone, that's how :-/
Depends on the guy, some guys would assume if you didnt have a bra at 14 your flat chested. Whereas a bra from a younger age means bigger boobs in their mind :P More 'bouncin during the pouncin'
Reply 23
Just dont tell them, it's hardly a common conversation topic. Even if it was who cares
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
When other girls who saw in the changing rooms start spreading it to around to everyone, that's how :-/

well how old are you now? once you've left school no new people you meet will know. plus once people stop finding it something novel to spread round and no one finds it interesting anymore I doubt anyone will care
Reply 25
Original post by lightburns
Why would she need a pulse?

cos Necrophilia ain't cool! :tongue:
Reply 26
Original post by lightburns
Why would she need a pulse?

Because I have standards.
Reply 27
Original post by boba
well how old are you now? once you've left school no new people you meet will know. plus once people stop finding it something novel to spread round and no one finds it interesting anymore I doubt anyone will care

How old are you?
How old is he?

You were only 14 then..it shouldnt matter. If the guy even talks about it...give him a :lolwut: face, say 'I was only 14, and you want to know whether i wore a bra or not then?...'...and then walk off.

:smile:
Original post by Harry.C
Because I have standards.

Original post by Elise713
cos Necrophilia ain't cool! :tongue:

So now I'm not cool, and I have no standards. :frown: :frown:
Reply 30

well if this happened when you were 14 don't most people you know now not know about it? and I can't see it being something anyone would think about much and particularly remember. except obviously you if it wasn't a nice experience for you
Reply 31
Girlfriend: Hi
Boyfriend: Hey
Girlfriend: I have to confess something
Boyfriend: What...?
Girlfriend: I started wearing a bra at the age of 14

Boyfriend: WHAAATT!!?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW? ITS OVER!!!

Seriously OP :rolleyes:
Reply 32
Why would he know? :confused:

Never in my life has any male said to me "Hey so when did you first start wearing a bra?"
Reply 33
All the responses from this thread have now made me realise how stupid people at school were. They were the freaks not me!! Thank you all for the reassurance :smile:
Reply 34
wait, what?
When would this ever cross a bloke's mind?
Reply 36
:lolwut: That's just weird.
Reply 37
Are you testing this out as a conversation piece?
Reply 38
Lol, what kind of petty 18 and 19 year olds go to your school that they gossip about when people started wearing bras? xD
Reply 39
Original post by Faith01
Girlfriend: Hi
Boyfriend: Hey
Girlfriend: I have to confess something
Boyfriend: What...?
Girlfriend: I started wearing a bra at the age of 14

Boyfriend: WHAAATT!!?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW? ITS OVER!!!

Seriously OP :rolleyes:

Original post by .Ali.
Why would he know? :confused:

Never in my life has any male said to me "Hey so when did you first start wearing a bra?"

Original post by Antonia87
When would this ever cross a bloke's mind?

Original post by Rich_N
Are you testing this out as a conversation piece?

I should have included this information in the OP:

Latest

Trending

Trending