The Student Room Group

First Kiss

Hey,
I'm 19 started seeing a girl and will probs end up kissing her soon. The thing is it will be my first kiss!! I know this is a bit weird but I went to a boys school and I guess stuff just didn't work out before uni :frown:
But she doesn't know that this is the situation (i.e. I haven't told her) so should I tell her before I kiss her, after or just not at all? Will it be that noticeable that its my first kiss?
Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kiss her well, then tell her thats how you always imagined your first kiss to be like, and she'l melt. trust me on that one. :smile:
Reply 2
just dont mention it at all and just kiss her with confidence :smile:
Unless you do something completely ridiculous, I don't see how she'd know it was your first kiss. You don't need to mention it, unless you accidently bite her :lolwut:
Reply 4
Don't mention it, just do it and you will see everything happens naturally. Good Luck! :smile:
Kissing is natural. I wouldn't be able to tell if it was someones first kiss. There's not really a secret that only people who have kissed know.
Reply 6
Original post by sarahthegemini
Unless you do something completely ridiculous, I don't see how she'd know it was your first kiss. You don't need to mention it, unless you accidently bite her :lolwut:

This. She won't be able to tell.

This will teach you everything you need to know (watch it all :mmm:)
Reply 8
Kissing is beautiful thing - feels good and smooth after that if you like most the person you kiss !
I remember my first kiss was amazing (and then I tell him that it was my first kiss- he smiled and sad to me: if you don't tell me this , for sure I wouldn't know it)
Best wishes Oliva
Reply 9
They like it when u lick their teeth, and also dont be afraid to keep ur eyes wide open and stare at her while your doing it. (Its romantic)
Reply 10
Original post by Lewroll

This will teach you everything you need to know (watch it all :mmm:)

I'd actually seen that before, but I had forgotten how God-damn awesome he is.

+rep
Reply 11
i suggest that before you kiss for the first time, do something fun that you are laughing with each other that way there will be less pressure and it will flow naturally good luck!! :smile:
Reply 12
You have nothing to worry about; she doesn't know how to either! Proof---> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1598859 :wink:
just do it...don't mention whether its your first or 3rd...
ahh, the ol' first kiss! i remember mine like it was only 6 weeks ago....

......... this is because my first kiss did happen 6 weeks ago.
Reply 15
All helpful replies, thanks :smile:
Reply 16
Anyone else?
I don't think you need to worry about telling her, just go naturally with it and when the right time comes, the kiss will be good and you can tell her if you want to afterwards.
It will flow naturally; I doubt she will notice.
Reply 19
Original post by Manc990
They like it when u lick their teeth, and also dont be afraid to keep ur eyes wide open and stare at her while your doing it. (Its romantic)

Just don't.:wink::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending