The Student Room Group

so i gained weight and no have no self confidence... (pic included)

i used to have a toned flat stomach and went gym alot!!!! but for the last couple of months i have really lost motivation, i realised i didnt want to waste most of my life in the gym or watching what i eat, so now i have cut gym down to just two days a week and eat more or less watever i like. Even though it has enabled me to do alot more with my time, and enjoy myself ALOT MORE!!! i completely hate my body now, and am really insecure, especially now that summers coming.

I just want your thoughts from a GIRLS point of view, what do you think? Should i be going gym more, or is this ok??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
fat biatch

Edit: Cheers for all the neg rep fatties. :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Shaven/Waxed body with really obviously hairy arms?

As cool as these:

Reply 3
If you're here to fish for compliments, you've come to the wrong place.
TSR does not show mercy to your kind.
(edited 13 years ago)
Fat **** like you should be caged up in the public like David Blane and forced to lose weight.
Reply 5
Original post by Rybee
Shaven/Waxed body with really obviously hairy arms?

As cool as these:

erm noooo.....jus dont grow hair on my body...only legs and arms....but thanks for noticing

the thread was not about my body hair mate
Reply 6
Ufag
Reply 7
Obvious troll is ****ING obvious
Yo I think you should do something about that weird growth on your face first.
Reply 9
im not here for complements/hate jus some honest thoughts...
A wild Snorlax appears! :eek:
Too hench. Nothing to cuddle.
Reply 12
Original post by Teaddict
Obvious troll is ****ING obvious

no not a troll.... being serious, why is that so hard for u to believe?
Your getting no compliments from me yaa fat bastard :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by AnyoneOutThere
Too hench. Nothing to cuddle.

that dont make sense :s-smilie:
Original post by areyoudizzeeblud_x
a wild snorlax appears! :eek:

use the ultra ball!
Your hot, i would :perv::sexface:
Original post by wikey
that dont make sense :s-smilie:

Too muscular, too solid. I like my men slightly squishy. Besides, it's way too much pressure being with a guy who's in perfect shape. Relax.
Original post by wikey
no not a troll.... being serious, why is that so hard for u to believe?

Because this is TSR. These threads get very repetitive.
Original post by wikey
i used to have a toned flat stomach and went gym alot!!!! but for the last couple of months i have really lost motivation, i realised i didnt want to waste most of my life in the gym or watching what i eat, so now i have cut gym down to just two days a week and eat more or less watever i like. Even though it has enabled me to do alot more with my time, and enjoy myself ALOT MORE!!! i completely hate my body now, and am really insecure, especially now that summers coming.

I just want your thoughts from a GIRLS point of view, what do you think? Should i be going gym more, or is this ok??

You should go to gym more only because it will make you feel more secure in yourself.
From a girl's point of view-your body is lovely and I think deep down you know that sugar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending