The Student Room Group

I need your opinion :)

I think I made a mistake in putting my friend's photos without permission, so for that I had to delete the content. I'm sorry :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm male and heterosexual sorry.
Reply 2
Is that your real pic? go out with meeeeeee instead :colondollar:
I will do this for you.

We'll go with probability, I've got a coin and we'll do it through a knock out.

A (Heads) vs C (Tails)
B (Heads) vs D (Tails)

Final:

C (Heads) vs B (Tails)

Winner:

B.

If you're unsure, then non of them.
I'd laugh if one of them found this thread
Reply 5
Original post by VeniViciVidi
I will do this for you.

A (Heads) vs C (Tails)
B (Heads) vs D (Tails)

Final:

C (Heads) vs B (Tails)

Winner:

B.

:clap2:
Reply 6
Original post by HumanNature1992
I'd laugh if one of them found this thread

LOL let's hope not :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by dudeimhere
Is that your real pic? go out with meeeeeee instead :colondollar:

true that, you are very pretty.

From what you have said about yourself (being more caring, warm etc) i'd say the second guy is best...

But you wont change either of them into something that they are not, i.e. give one the attractive qualities of another. So make up your mind on face value.

I've been with girls that are similar to the first guy, and they were a bit of a head fuk tbh
Reply 8
Original post by luke$
true that, you are very pretty.

From what you have said about yourself (being more caring, warm etc) i'd say the second guy is best...

But you wont change either of them into something that they are not, i.e. give one the attractive qualities of another. So make up your mind on face value.

I've been with girls that are similar to the first guy, and they were a bit of a head fuk tbh

Aw thank you. I appreciate your thought. Yes, I don't want to be messed around:s-smilie:
Original post by VeniViciVidi
I will do this for you.

A (Heads) vs C (Tails)
B (Heads) vs D (Tails)

Final:

C (Heads) vs B (Tails)

Winner:

B.

There's only two of them ya silly sausage.
Reply 10
Aww, I think 3&4 guy is cuuute.
Reply 11
Why the **** is my picture on TSR? O.O
Reply 12
Looking at ur pics I think you could do ALOT better, they look like losers. If u feel i have to make a list and compare the guys then maybe neither is right for u.... You know when you like someone and u shouldn't just settle for what is in front of you, wouldn't u prefer someone to come along that u are 100% sure u wanna be with?!
Original post by Arcanine
Why the **** is my picture on TSR? O.O

:eek3: OMG which one are you?:bl:
Original post by who'sthatchick
Hi guys, I am new to TSR. I always read comments but I hadn't registered until today. I want to discuss about my confusion.
There are two guys that I feel they are attracted to me and overall they are nice clever people and I do like them in their own ways. I, myself am 20 years old and I am Persian. I really haven't had proper relationships with anyone, just casual going out as I have just recently come from Iran (so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors) and relationships work differently back in Iran.
I just want to know about your opinion about these guys. I put pictures of them as well so that you have some idea. They are both my age and are also Persian.
I am getting the feeling they may approach me sometime. I look forward to meeting someone who I love, can rely on and can have a relationship with. I don't know what to do, I am really confused who is better for going out and a possible relationship. So I thought I'd ask what you think and for that, I wrote some of their characteristics :smile:.

So...what do you want us to say? We can't decide for you!

By the way do you think those two guys are okay with having their photos on TSR? :erm:
Original post by Lukey.T
Looking at ur pics I think you could do ALOT better, they look like losers. If u feel i have to make a list and compare the guys then maybe neither is right for u.... You know when you like someone and u shouldn't just settle for what is in front of you, wouldn't u prefer someone to come along that u are 100% sure u wanna be with?!

Well thank you Mr. Winner but I don't think you know them so you can't make a judgement like they are gay or loser :wink: I appreciate your comment though.
Reply 16
Original post by who'sthatchick
:eek3: OMG which one are you?:bl:

Lol, this one.
i've seen this on Tv, you'll pick # 1, but #2 is better off for you, and after a near death experience and a bunch of drama, you will realise and go to #2. By that time he will have moved on after seeing you both all over each other at the prom, which broke his heart </3, but wait...the twist is he found out he is gay and got with #1. #1 & #2 will be together, and you will be alone :emo: this will all unfold over the course of a few months. :awesome:
Original post by Democracy
So...what do you want us to say? We can't decide for you!

By the way do you think those two guys are okay with having their photos on TSR? :erm:

No sir you are right I really shouldn't have done that without permission :sadnod:
damn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending