The Student Room Group

Male friend mad at me for strange reason.

Hey, Im male btw.

Anyway basically the other day i met his girlfriend for the first time in about 2 months. Today he asked me for a "review" of the girl i.e. what i thought. Here's how the conversation went:

Him: So what did you think of her?

Me: Oh she's nice man.

*he looks at me in a "gimme more" way*

Me: Yeah she's kinda funny, nice to talk.

Him: What do you think about her looks?

Me: Pretty good, attractive but not majorly attractive.

*He looks annoyed at this point then changes the subject before walking off.*

The conversation itself wasn't that weird but the way it was acted out was, like he was pissed off.

Either he was annoyed that i didn't praise her for being mega-attractive or he was annoyed that i didn't praise him on how he managed to get her.

Anyone have any friends like this? People that need constant praise on their sexual achievements and such?
Reply 1
why would he change the subject before ****ing off?
Reply 2
I think he would of been proud to show you his newish girl. He probably just wanted you to praise him up but dont be paranoid because you were good to be honest! And its immature for him to walk off, so don't let it get you down. And im sure everyone has a friend like this.

Put yourself in his shoes, you would want your friend to like your girl! But he'll come around! :smile:
I think he wants you to hit her up and try her out before he does.

Do eeeet! :teeth:
Bit harsh of you to say "not majorly attractive". You could have just been like "yeah nice one :biggrin:"
Original post by Knighted
Hey, Im male btw.

Anyway basically the other day i met his girlfriend for the first time in about 2 months. Today he asked me for a "review" of the girl i.e. what i thought. Here's how the conversation went:

The conversation itself wasn't that weird but the way it was acted out was, like he was pissed off.

Either he was annoyed that i didn't praise her for being mega-attractive or he was annoyed that i didn't praise him on how he managed to get her.

Anyone have any friends like this? People that need constant praise on their sexual achievements and such?

You kinda called her ugly.
Reply 6
Hey, Im male btw.

WTF! Tell him to get over it
Reply 7
Original post by vicky_1234
Bit harsh of you to say "not majorly attractive". You could have just been like "yeah nice one :biggrin:"

Why is it harsh? i didn't call her ugly, i even complimented her because she IS attractive. She is nowhere near ugly. With my last girlfriend i didn't even ask him what he thought, i don't need people to appreciate her for me because i appreciate her enough and such.
Why is it harsh? i didn't call her ugly, i even complimented her because she IS attractive. She is nowhere near ugly. With my last girlfriend i didn't even ask him what he thought, i don't need people to appreciate her for me because i appreciate her enough and such.

You just shouldn't have put any negative spin on it, just said she was attractive and left it at that. And maybe you don't, but it's nice to know if your friends find your bf/gf attractive, gives me a sense of achievement :P
Reply 9
Original post by vicky_1234

I agree :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending