The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tommyjw
You also said it was immature, or are you ignoring that point.. you know.. the point i actually commented on? :smile:

Yet again, you fail to understand the basic English language and how to read, and continue to ramble on about points i did not make.

I do hope your at least taking classes for it or something, because i feel quite embarrassed for you, because it is quite obvious the whole way through i have been talking about you calling her immature, i have mentioned it several times, and yet you still ignore it, i congratulate you on your persistent inability to form any real argument here.

Oh, and terrible 'example' if that's what you want to call it. One city being bigger than another is a fact, obviously your too stupid to realise that the current topic is not a fact or not so i'll spell it out for you. Lots of girls don't mind having sex on their period, lot's don't want to.

That's right, lot's don't, do i need to google that word for you? . If you talk to any large group of women, or look at any thread on the same topic you will notice countless people saying they will not have sex on their period. Now.. obviously your a bit of an idiot so your going to ignore this fact again and ramble on about something else,m so good luck with that.

PM me if you want to continue to rant off thread, others don't need to read your rubbish.
I have really bad IBS which means that I fart a lot. Sure, I can hold it in but it gives me worse stomach pains than I normally have so I try to avoid it or leave the room as soon as possible. My BF has seen me throw up a number of times and he's seen my clean and empty mooncup but we've never peed in front of each other. I don't have a problem with it though and when we live together if we only have one bathroom then I'm sure it'll happen and it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't feel comfortable with him seeing sanitary products though.
Reply 122
Original post by other one
i think it is a higher level to feel that comfortable with your bf, all this about trying to impress them sounds a bit iffy to me. and if you lived with someone, surely you eased up a little...

must be awful , trying to impress your other half all the time. my bf is the person i feel most comfortable with in the world...

I don't aim to impress him all the time...I wear pjs when he's about and no make up. But I don't want to get sloppy, because then I feel like we'll get sloppy in other areas of the relationship...it's not a case of not feeling comfortable with him as I've let my guard down in other areas (i.e. the make up, telling him v. personal things etc etc) but I really don't think it's that hard to hold a god damn fart in for the sake of politeness.
(edited 13 years ago)
It really depends on the kind of relationship we have and how long we have been together.
I can honestly say I've never pooped while I've had a boyfriend around, but that's just my own paranoid weirdness.
It's just that after a while people can get too comfortable with each other, and you stop seeing the person sexually and start seeing them as your friend. I try to keep a little bit of mystery in the relationship so that we don't get to that point.
Original post by jessie6693
It really depends on the kind of relationship we have and how long we have been together.
I can honestly say I've never pooped while I've had a boyfriend around, but that's just my own paranoid weirdness.
It's just that after a while people can get too comfortable with each other, and you stop seeing the person sexually and start seeing them as your friend. I try to keep a little bit of mystery in the relationship so that we don't get to that point.

so when you get married and youve been together for 20 years, what mystery will you have left? your cheating on him with another man or animal?
Reply 125
Once you're that close to someone...

It's time to show them your dark side. :biggrin:
Wait what?! Girls....

fart?...

:sad:
Original post by sharp910sh
so when you get married and youve been together for 20 years, what mystery will you have left? your cheating on him with another man or animal?

Wow, where did that come from? a bit hostile don't you think. You have no right to question how I choose to behave in my relationship. I will say that I am not planning on getting married, or staying with anyone for 20 years anytime soon. We're young, why not try and keep things more sexual and fun?

Don't harsh on my mellow dude.
I have IBS, so I can't really help farting around him. I used to find it embarrassing and apologised but now I don't really care. He finds it cute most of the time :h: He loves that I'm that comfortable around him. I find it quite sad that some girls would never fart in front of their boyfriend, we're humans and it's just a normal bodily function. Besides, I read somewhere that women fart more. I don't know if that's true but I should imagine there wasn't a great difference.

I can't think of a situation where he'd ever see used sanitary towels, unless they're already wrapped up in the bin, although I do sometimes leave my mooncup lying around when I've just cleaned it. I haven't had sex on my period, I'm usually too tired, but I would if we were both in the mood. I don't think I'll ever be comfortable peeing in front of anyone, unless I absolutely have too (hospital or something).
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by HumanNature1992
Wait what?! Girls....

fart?...

:sad:

We fart rainbows :h:
My gf has farted in front of me (usually in her sleep), she's possibly peed in front of me when drunk. Ex's definitely have. We've had sex on her period, but I've never seen used products, that's disgusting.

I've farted in front of her.
And they say romance is dead :tongue:
Original post by xXMessedUpXx
And they say romance is dead :tongue:

:rofl:
I try not to fart in front of my boyfriend, but accidents do happen.

Peeing, no way. That's something I don't wanna see, ever.

Sex on period? Undecided really. I personally think it's a bit messy.
Original post by sarahthegemini
I would never want a guy to see my used sanitary products :lolwut: That's bloody disgusting ...

:ahee:

Word sister. :congrats:

Also, I am usually in excruciating pain when I'm on my period... I wouldn't want anyone to go near there. :lolwut:
I don't get the whole peeing in front of people. I really wouldn't. I'd just massively hold it in, but then I wasn't really comfortable with any kind of bodily function in like a public toilet or whatever until uni :/ The only person I've ever seen peeing was my housemate who has gone to some weird level of comfortable now where he forgets to close the door sometimes. :frown:

Farting; just normal levels of politeness, I figure, like not farting if you can help it, or doing it discretely. Though I have farted in front of him and we tend to laugh it off.

Period sex just sounds gross. So much effort to clean it up and you couldn't cuddle and be happy naked together without worrying about the blood and all that. I'd be way too tense, worrying about the fact that I'd have to go sort myself out afterwards, to have it be enjoyable. 'sides which, my legs tend to be a bit weak after, so I'd just be bleeding there. Ew.
my boyfriend would always fart infront of me. he peed infront of me too once, which i didn't particularly want to see. i've peed infront of him too.
i didn't tend to fart infront of him, but he wouldn't have cared.
i had period sex once, and didn't enjoy it. i just don't like blood, and i don't feel sexy, and i'm too busy worrying about the mess, and it makes me feel weird to think the wetness/slipperyness is down to blood
Original post by sarahthegemini
I would never want a guy to see my used sanitary products :lolwut: That's bloody disgusting ...

:ahee:

Definitely, i Always keep that stuff to myself :wink:
Original post by sophaloaf23
Definitely, i Always keep that stuff to myself :wink:

I see what you did there :teehee:
Reply 139
Original post by leanne-h87
LOL this has made me laugh so much.
I've pee'd in front of my ex & he's pee'd infront of me. I won't poo with an audience tho, it gets smelly. As do my farts, real bad they are, I call some of them my "stuffing farts", where I've stuffed a whole roast dinner, they really are people killers.
I've had anal sex and sex on periods, its all good just use condoms or its gets messy with the jizz mix.
Also had a baby infront of my ex, threw up for 3 hours at the same time. You don't get much more undignifed than that, unless you're one of the unfortunate who poo and get piles when you give birth.
Anyways crack on people.

Seriously.. are you like 14? You sound incredibly immature for someone who has sexually experimented and even had a baby.

Latest

Trending

Trending