The Student Room Group

Girls, I apologise in advance for being such a liar. But would you find me charming?

So me and a few mates are going away this weekend to Bournemouth, and I am planning on pulling a girl or two, maybe 3 (who knows). Anyway, I'm going to take a bottle of champagne and leave it in my hotel room. When I'm on the night out, I'll tell the girl I've got a bottle of champagne back at the hotel room, does she want to go back with me and chat a bit more as it's noisy in the club. Hopefully the bottle of champagne will be my lure back to the room, sorry that sounds kind of creepy doesn't it lol. What I'm trying to say, is that the champagne will be a temptation to come back to my hotel room so we can get to know each other better, preferably naked lol. Problem is, I've got a mate sharing the room with me, so i'll tell him to f**k off (in a good way) when I pull.....

P.S. I'm sorry for lying girls, it's just I want to lose my virginity and I need a plan!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheEnigmaUK
So me and a few mates are going away this weekend to Bournemouth, and I am planning on pulling a girl or two, maybe 3 (who knows). Anyway, I'm going to take a bottle of champagne and leave it in my hotel room. When I'm on the night out, I'll tell the girl I've got a bottle of champagne back at the hotel room, does she want to go back with me and chat a bit more as it's noisy in the club. Hopefully the bottle of champagne will be my lure back to the room, sorry that sounds kind of creepy doesn't it lol. What I'm trying to say, is that the champagne will be a temptation to come back to my hotel room so we can get to know each other better, preferably naked lol. Problem is, I've got a mate sharing the room with me, so i'll tell him to f**k off (in a good way) when I pull.....

P.S. I'm sorry for lying girls, it's just I want to lose my virginity and I need a plan!

Just don't f**k my sister and you'll be reet
Three girls? I hope you know your mum and your two sisters doesn't count.
Don't forget to tell them the usual lies that you're from a rich family, normally go yachting and to the Maldives. And that they are really beautiful and interesting etc etc. The champagne will help (in fact anything you will give them helps), but is not the full story.
That's terrible. Honestly terrible. If a girl chooses to sleep with you, it probably won't be because you have a bottle of champagne back at yours. If you're getting on really well with her, suggest she comes back at yours and surprise her with the champagne... but it just seems a bit weird to use it as a reason to come back to yours, as if it's some sort of reward for sleeping with you.
Reply 5
Hmm well i wouldnt go back with you just for the champagne, I'd only go back if i fancied you and got on well with you. Whether you had champagne or not wouldnt affect my decision
Reply 6
You're a virgin and you plan to pick up 3 chicks on your first holiday out.

LOL good luck.

I suggest you get a crash course on talking to chicks first .
a) that's terrible, b) why are you doing this randomly in Bournemouth? and c) losing your virginity to a hooker probably isn't the best way to go about this
Reply 8
Original post by baffled_mathman

Original post by baffled_mathman
Don't forget to tell them the usual lies that you're from a rich family, normally go yachting and to the Maldives. And that they are really beautiful and interesting etc etc. The champagne will help (in fact anything you will give them helps), but is not the full story.

Oh right, I'll use them lies too. Actually, I was thinking maybe more along the lines of "I'm down here for business, and a bit of pleasure too" but I won't tell her my business, I'll say to her that we can chat more about it at my room.
Reply 9

How old are you? 45?
Reply 10

I presume her response will be "does this look like mace to you?"
I don't trust charmers.
Oh right, I'll use them lies too. Actually, I was thinking maybe more along the lines of "I'm down here for business, and a bit of pleasure too" but I won't tell her my business, I'll say to her that we can chat more about it at my room.

Lol i can imagine the conversation now:

"I'm down here for business, and a bit of pleasure too..."

"Oh really? Impressive, what kind of business?"

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!"
Reply 13

also dont forgot to move your eyebrows up and down and lick your lips while you say it.
Reply 14

Really, she is never going to buy that, who goes to Bournemouth for business??
Any smart girl will see right through that garbage. Sorry to say, but your charm will have to be in your personality and mannerisms. If you have a gorgeous face and body, that'll help lure someone into your room.
Reply 16

are you an idiot? we're not dumb animals that need to be tricked into going into our pens. no decent girl is going to be interested if you are full of s**t.
Why do I find this so inadvertently hilarious?
why not just wait until you meet someone you like? :confused: the ones you lure back with champagne probably have stis.. sleeping with anyone for anything... surely that's not good?
Reply 19
LoL dude I know many girls won't agree with me now, But if you really want to just loose you virginity and are not looking for some sort of love romance. Then learn to LIEEE.. tell them whatever they want to hear. You are rich, preferably a bit older, going into uni soon to study whatever you feel like will attract, usually medicine. :P etc etc..

But I thought people actually like to loose their virginity with someone they really like and not on a one-nightstand.. :biggrin:..

Anyways good luck with whatever you decide. Just don't buy a £200 champaigne bottle and drink it due to frustration alone. :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending