The Student Room Group

Back me up against my deluded boyfriend, who I think has body dysmorphia!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stemitchell91

:colondollar: :colone:

lol, seeing this picture reminded me of the cover of the bloodhound gang album 'hefty fine'

my eyes.....still....not clean........
Original post by magnum.opus
It's so sad that you can't even tell if he's wearing clothes :s-smilie:

Who needs clothes when your stomach covers up your genitals?
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
lol, seeing this picture reminded me of the cover of the bloodhound gang album 'hefty fine'

my eyes.....still....not clean........

Come on, you know you'd love to have a man that looked like that.:ahee:
Original post by aja89
OP's sig spoiler freaks me OUT. :lolwut:

you made me have a look :lolwut: yeah I'm worried for OP now.
So what if he wants to be bigger? Good on him to be motivated enough to achieve the body he wants. He's telling himself he's tiny because it motivates him to work harder. If he wants it enough, your disapproval is only going to push him away.

Instead of whining because it's not what you want, be supportive of what he wants.
Original post by the cake lady
So what if he wants to be bigger? Good on him to be motivated enough to achieve the body he wants. He's telling himself he's tiny because it motivates him to work harder. If he wants it enough, your disapproval is only going to push him away.

Instead of whining because it's not what you want, be supportive of what he wants.

Well said, she told me earlier she couldn't be with me if i get much heavier... bit out of order.
Reply 26

Original post by Keith Lemon
Well said, she told me earlier she couldn't be with me if i get much heavier... bit out of order.

Because we are limited for sexual positions because he squishes me. We cant do missionary I would die. I couldn't take him on a hot air baloon because his weight 'exceeded' one person and I didn't want to pay for 3 people. He orderes 2 main meals at resturants and the waiter always gets confused and looks for a third person
Original post by secret_geek
Because we are limited for sexual positions because he squishes me. We cant do missionary I would die. I couldn't take him on a hot air baloon because his weight 'exceeded' one person and I didn't want to pay for 3 people. He orderes 2 main meals at resturants and the waiter always gets confused and looks for a third person

You sound like a horribly ungrateful person. Instead of looking at the negatives, here are the alternative positives.

You have more sex positions you can do, more interesting ones even, like standing holding you up with your legs wrapped round him. Lots of couples can't do that, because the boyfriend isn't strong enough.

How the **** is it a big problem that the waiter gets confused briefly?! Why do you give so much of a crap what the bloody waiter thinks?! Alternative positive: it's hilarious that he has two meals, and it's nice that he enjoys his food. Would you rather he picked at a leaf of lettuce like some wuss?!

So you were too stingy to compensate for the fact your boyfriend is a big bloke and go on a hot air balloon. Never mind. How about the thousands of other activities you can do together?!

Like him the way he is. Or accept that it's ok if he dumps you if you put on a few pounds.
Reply 28
Meh it's up to him, if he wants to get bigger let him do it
Hahaha, now we just wait for the angry response....
Reply 30
You sound like a horribly ungrateful person. Instead of looking at the negatives, here are the alternative positives.

You have more sex positions you can do, more interesting ones even, like standing holding you up with your legs wrapped round him. Lots of couples can't do that, because the boyfriend isn't strong enough.

How the **** is it a big problem that the waiter gets confused briefly?! Why do you give so much of a crap what the bloody waiter thinks?! Alternative positive: it's hilarious that he has two meals, and it's nice that he enjoys his food. Would you rather he picked at a leaf of lettuce like some wuss?!

So you were too stingy to compensate for the fact your boyfriend is a big bloke and go on a hot air balloon. Never mind. How about the thousands of other activities you can do together?!

Like him the way he is. Or accept that it's ok if he dumps you if you put on a few pounds.

Or maybe you are just too fat? Can you not get a boyfriend - are you jealous... Clearly you are THE CAKE LADY you must be obese. :rolleyes:

Not exactly stingy when it's like 295 per person?

And just stfu.
Reply 31
Because he is 6ft6 and 18stone and he thinks he is tiny and is obsessed with getting 'bigger' - this is body dysmorphia right?

I'd want to get as big as I could if I was that tall.
Reply 32
You are right. But even yours would be a little muscley for me, tbh.
Reply 33
How the fluck does the fact that he wants to be really muscular mean he has dysmorphia?? That's not what body dysmorphia is at all you goat.
Or maybe you are just too fat? Can you not get a boyfriend - are you jealous... Clearly you are THE CAKE LADY you must be obese. :rolleyes:

Not exactly stingy when it's like 295 per person?

And just stfu.

Personal attack is a very bad way to prove your point. Because you have just shown my points have hit a raw nerve, therefore you see some truth in them. You're getting defensive because I've pointed out your faults. It's a natural human reaction, I understand. I'm going to stop giving you my insight now because it is angering you instead of helping you. I hope you can review my posts when you are feeling a bit more rational and humble.

However, before I go: I am actually an attractive girl, of perfectly normal weight, with a gorgeous amazing boyfriend, who i appreciate despite his faults, and have sex with in whatever position takes our fancy. I do appreciate good cakes, and am dapper at a spot of baking.

I wish you all the best.

Truly, your predictive powers are wondrous to behold.
Reply 36
Original post by Leahcar
How the fluck does the fact that he wants to be really muscular mean he has dysmorphia?? That's not what body dysmorphia is at all you goat.

PFFTTTTTTTTTT, "When you have body dysmorphic disorder, you intensely obsess over your appearance and body image, often for many hours a day. You may seek out numerous cosmetic procedures to try to "fix" your perceived flaws, but never will be satisfied." You don't know my boyfriend but he is obsessed, he is already huge and is still fixated by steroids and the gym. he definitely does have it. hes gone from 12 to 18 stone and is still not happy and prob never will be

Personal attack is a very bad way to prove your point. Because you have just shown my points have hit a raw nerve, therefore you see some truth in them. You're getting defensive because I've pointed out your faults. It's a natural human reaction, I understand. I'm going to stop giving you my insight now because it is angering you instead of helping you. I hope you can review my posts when you are feeling a bit more rational and humble.

However, before I go: I am actually an attractive girl, of perfectly normal weight, with a gorgeous amazing boyfriend, who i appreciate despite his faults, and have sex with in whatever position takes our fancy. I do appreciate good cakes, and am dapper at a spot of baking.

I wish you all the best.

PFT, you just called me a 'horribly ungrateful person' when you know absolutely nothing about me. Mmm I am sure you do that's why you love the internet right - be whoever you want to be lolz.
Reply 37
Original post by stemitchell91
Truly, your predictive powers are wondrous to behold.

because he is my boyfriend - LOL

If you are the boyfriend here, quit winding her up. You are a **** for trying to score points and finding it funny she's feeling angry and probably hiding a lot of upset.

Instead of making daft threads about the issues you have with each other, go away, breath, count to a million, then talk to each other. Or let me know where you are so I can come bang both your heads together.
If you are the boyfriend here, quit winding her up. You are a **** for trying to score points and finding it funny she's feeling angry and probably hiding a lot of upset.

Instead of making daft threads about the issues you have with each other, go away, breath, count to a million, then talk to each other. Or let me know where you are so I can come bang both your heads together.

I'm not trying to wind her up, or score points.

It's as simple as, she thinks I'm too big already, but I want to be bigger, and she doesn't agree...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending