The Student Room Group

student finance application

I completed the application the other day and sent off the evidence required and i've only just seen this table on the application page:

It said N/A for the maintenance grant, but i know i am eligible to receive it. Will this change? I don't want to have the application accepted and then not receive the grant.

Cheers!
The other day?
it would take a fortnight minimum even without any bank holidays.
Reply 3
Sorry, not the other day, a couple of weeks ago. But i'm not asking about that anyway, i just wanted to know why it says N/A as opposed to "Maximum".
When you get awarded a grant it always says N/A, because you were assessed for it, you didn't ask for it..
Reply 5
So im not eligible? My household income is definitely below the maximum allowed, and im positive my mom put that in the application..
Reply 6
Original post by chambers
So im not eligible? My household income is definitely below the maximum allowed, and im positive my mom put that in the application..

You don't request an amount of maintenance grant. They assess you and then give you the grant based on that assessment. Therefore under the Amount Requested heading it says N/A as you can't request an amount of grant, they will give you the amount you are entitled to based on the assessment.

So you are getting £1432.00 Maintenance grant, as it clearly states under the Amount you are entitled to column.
Reply 7
Nice one mate! Sorry, its been a stressy day haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending