The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

People with confirmed accommodation offers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SingingInTheRain5
hey,
i'm gonna be in GMS Bowder Court, Block AA, Floor 2, Room 18.
Have found me my neighbour (Hey holly!)
we're just waiting for the rest of you to turn up now! :biggrin:
x

Another neighbour...xD floor 2 room 14...
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
I didn't think there was anyone living in Bowder Court this coming year as it's up for demolition... there's diggers everywhere!
that cant be possible surely? otherwise why would they have allocated us rooms in there? x
Original post by junysmillin
Another neighbour...xD floor 2 room 14...

woop!
it's nice to have such a small block...it means we wont just stick to our floors :biggrin:
xx
Original post by SpamBa
I didn't think there was anyone living in Bowder Court this coming year as it's up for demolition... there's diggers everywhere!

I thought it was just they are redoing the Conference suite. Which has come on quite a lot since the last time I had seen it before yesterday.
Reply 65
Original post by anastasia123
Just got a room in John Foster, 1st floor, flat 12. Cant wait to live there:smile:

hey rooomie :smile: im in flat 10!
Reply 66
Has anyone paid their key deposit yet?
Original post by Beatific
hey rooomie :smile: im in flat 10!
Great.)) Spinneys House, right?:smile:
Original post by Hollyyy91
Has anyone paid their key deposit yet?

djeez, totally forgot about that...will do that tomorrow, too lazy to do it now...have u?
As much as I hated living in Bowder, I do miss it a little.

I took some pics on the day I escaped/moved out. The rooms are being renovated but they should give a good idea of size! Some of the shots are really long horizontally and blended weirdly due to panorama effects on my ****ting Samsung Galaxy S.

CLICK ME
Reply 70
djeez, totally forgot about that...will do that tomorrow, too lazy to do it now...have u?

Nope, I haven't done it yet either. Is it best to do it as soon as possible d'you reckon?
Reply 71
John Foster Hall Room The Coppice Flr 0 Flat 6
Nope, I haven't done it yet either. Is it best to do it as soon as possible d'you reckon?

well, when i was going to leicester to do the foundation course, id totally forgot about the key deposit and they let me pay it when i got there...but it still would be a better a idea to do it now and get rid of this preoccupation...do u know when will u be arriving? im buying my ticket to the 25th september...xx
Reply 73
well, when i was going to leicester to do the foundation course, id totally forgot about the key deposit and they let me pay it when i got there...but it still would be a better a idea to do it now and get rid of this preoccupation...do u know when will u be arriving? im buying my ticket to the 25th september...xx

Ahh cool, I'll get it sorted this weekend then. Not sure when exactly, I just know my move in date is the 25th- I've got to apply for early arrival/vacation accommodation or something because my course starts a week earlier than the rest of Leicester... How about you?
Ahh cool, I'll get it sorted this weekend then. Not sure when exactly, I just know my move in date is the 25th- I've got to apply for early arrival/vacation accommodation or something because my course starts a week earlier than the rest of Leicester... How about you?

I'll be sorting everything during the weekeng too, even though i could do it during the week since i dont have anything else to do lol...But yes, flight ticket, early arrival accommodation and storage for 25th...near the date ill send u my number so in case i arrive earlier i can help u with ur boxes if u need. xx
Reply 75
I'll be sorting everything during the weekeng too, even though i could do it during the week since i dont have anything else to do lol...But yes, flight ticket, early arrival accommodation and storage for 25th...near the date ill send u my number so in case i arrive earlier i can help u with ur boxes if u need. xx

Wow! You have a lot to organise! Yeah that'd be great, thanks :smile:.
Wow! You have a lot to organise! Yeah that'd be great, thanks :smile:.

blimey! you 2 will have been in our flat for a week before the rest of us turn up! you'll have to be our tour guides! :P
i've paid for my keys already :smile:
xx
blimey! you 2 will have been in our flat for a week before the rest of us turn up! you'll have to be our tour guides! :P
xx

How did you pay for your keys? I haven't been asked to pay for my keys yet :s-smilie: and i don't know how to
Reply 78
xx

I know :biggrin:. Good for you though, you'll have 3 extra pairs of hands to help you move in :smile:. I've paid for mine now too, one less thing to worry about!
Reply 79
I just got allocated a day ago at Bowder Court Block II, Floor 02!

Am well excited! Anyone else in Block II?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending