The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Accommodation??

Anyone else still waiting for their accommodation offer?? Starting to think I'm not going to get the room I was hoping for... :unimpressed:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone else still waiting for their accommodation offer?? Starting to think I'm not going to get the room I was hoping for... :unimpressed:

make sure you confirm your place with queen’s through the email they send !! i didn't even see the link until late last night so i didn't get an accommodation offer until this afternoon
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by emelia13
make sure you confirm your place with queen’s through the email they send !! i didn't even see the link until late last night so i didn't get an accommodation offer until this afternoon

I confirmed my place as soon as I got the email, applied for the accommodation super early too so I'm not sure why it is taking so long.. :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I confirmed my place as soon as I got the email, applied for the accommodation super early too so I'm not sure why it is taking so long.. :frown:

did you end up getting an offer ?
Reply 4
Original post by emelia13
did you end up getting an offer ?

I did but I'm not happy with what I got.. :ashamed2: Total cost of the room they offered me is more than my entire loan/grant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending