The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Original post by Samohamoud1
Thanks, what station would I take the train from if I live in Camden(NW london) and do u noe how much it costs for there and back? Also do I per book tickets or can I buy them at the station.

Sorry bout all the q's, I don't usually travel by train.

Haha don't worry. Just looking online, the trains to Southampton leave from Waterloo and the cheapest tickets are £36 for a day return. I would book them in advance, just because if you leave it until Wednesday you might pay an absolute fortune for them.
Original post by tobnot
Haha don't worry. Just looking online, the trains to Southampton leave from Waterloo and the cheapest tickets are £36 for a day return. I would book them in advance, just because if you leave it until Wednesday you might pay an absolute fortune for them.

Okay thank you. One last question, are the buses that take me to the campus free or would I have to pay? And can u please send me the link where u found the train ticket info .

Thanks for ur help :-)
(edited 12 years ago)
Okay thank you. One last question, are the buses that take me to the campus free or would I have to pay? And can u please send me the link where u found the train ticket info .

Thanks for ur help :-)

Thanks, what station would I take the train from if I live in Camden(NW london) and do u noe how much it costs for there and back? Also do I per book tickets or can I buy them at the station.

Sorry bout all the q's, I don't usually travel by train.

are you really so incapable of using the london underground that you can't figure out how to get from camden to waterloo (AND they are both on the northern line)

and do you honestly think that you could simply get a "free" bus journey when you got here???....of course you have to pay to use the bus!!!

JUST GO ONLINE....TYPE IN JOURNEY PLANNER.....AND PLAN/BOOK YOUR JOURNEY AND STOP EXPECTING PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2303
Original post by kurdishboy94
anyone else get the letter for the reason they gave for their rejection

:frown: What did it say? Was it really general or specific to you?

Your going to own that Bradford interview! Inshallah :smile:
Reply 2304
Sorry to hear about the rejections last week. Does anyone know if any offers were given out last week, and/or, how much longer we will have to wait for a decision?
Original post by infernalcradle
are you really so incapable of using the london underground that you can't figure out how to get from camden to waterloo (AND they are both on the northern line)

and do you honestly think that you could simply get a "free" bus journey when you got here???....of course you have to pay to use the bus!!!

JUST GO ONLINE....TYPE IN JOURNEY PLANNER.....AND PLAN/BOOK YOUR JOURNEY AND STOP EXPECTING PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!

Whats your problem if i ask questions, no-ones forcing u to answer. JUST IGNORE

yo man calm down the hype he is just saying try and find it, look go on the TFL website and type in from your house to the destination and it will give you the quickest directions to get there. done its that simple. :smile: i hope that helped kind regards.
Reply 2307
to those with rejections post interviews, when where you interviewed?
Original post by LRSS
to those with rejections post interviews, when where you interviewed?

Scroll back a page, I haven't been rejected but basically the days of their interview are irrelevant, I know somebody from the my batch, the first batch (December 14th) who was rejected and one who had an interview like 2 weeks ago... So there isn't really a set pattern. :smile:
Tbf, not many people who have been rejected would come back on this thread to see your post...

Original post by GatsbyFanatic
Nice week tomorrow meaning more offers/rejections might be going out :frown: good luck everyone!

Seconded :smile: This wait has been killing me tho!
It's so annoying! I'm trying to stay positive but it's really hard knowing offers are being given out and the amount of offers left is reducing :frown: someone got an offer for bm6 last Friday

In my mind, at the moment, no news seems to be good news, so remain hopeful bud :smile: Try waiting since December! :P
Reply 2310
It's so annoying! I'm trying to stay positive but it's really hard knowing offers are being given out and the amount of offers left is reducing :frown: someone got an offer for bm6 last Friday

Wow, well done to them! Where did you hear about the offer given out?

asking questions is perfectly fine.....

rather, its the mindless incapability that has annoyed (and continues to annoy) me as you live in london, and yet can't use the london underground, when my 8yr old sister can do so....

you are 18/19/older and haven't the sense to simply use one of the many millions of journey planners that exist as everyone else has....

you expect us to do these simple things for you as if we have nothing better to do
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2312
Original post by infernalcradle
asking questions is perfectly fine.....

rather, its the mindless incapability that has annoyed (and continues to annoy) me as you live in london, and yet can't use the london underground, when my 8yr old sister can do so....

you are 18/19/older and haven't the sense to simply use one of the many millions of journey planners that exist as everyone else has....

you expect us to do these simple things for you as if we have nothing better to do

I've got an interview tomorrow, was just wondering whether you've already broken up for Easter?
Original post by tobnot
I've got an interview tomorrow, was just wondering whether you've already broken up for Easter?

yep....broke up on friday
Original post by tobnot

Dudefishh :smile: How'd your interview go?
Reply 2315
Original post by a05aafzul
Dudefishh :smile: How'd your interview go?

Haha! Could have been better, could have been worse! Had some really weird questions thrown in and I definitely got the 'good cop bad cop' routine...... There were quite a few interviews going on today.
Reply 2316
Was anyone around at about 3.30-4.15? X
Reply 2317
Original post by India27
Was anyone around at about 3.30-4.15? X

My interview was at 3.55. How did your's go? :smile:
Reply 2318
Original post by tobnot
My interview was at 3.55. How did your's go? :smile:

Mine was at 3.55 too! I was the short Indian guy... yeah it went okay. Could have gone better, but it's all good. How was yours mate?
Reply 2319
Original post by India27
Mine was at 3.55 too! I was the short Indian guy... yeah it went okay. Could have gone better, but it's all good. How was yours mate?

I can't really remember anyone I saw, everything's become a blur! Yeah mine went okay, just had a couple of really awkwardly worded questions where I didn't know what they were asking or what answer they were looking for. Best of luck though, we shouldn't have too long to wait for a verdict! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending