The Student Room Group

my bf.....

Hi,

M little confused as wat to do???
I have my family responsibilty ,we r in relationship since 2 year....
But my bf sal is lesser dan me
He wants i should take his suggesion in financial stuff,,,
I should take his opinion....
He wants my sis shounlt interfer in my sal budget or finance stuff
He want s me to support him financially
I dont knoe how to handle this???
He want me to fulfill his demands .e.g shopiing ,camera or his expectation bec he cant do it by himself...

I m not agree wiht it...watever he wants he should be on his toe..nd he like living brandy...but it doesnot mean he should expect brandy shopping from me
right????

If i spend money by his way out of my sal.....how m gone give ans to my family if they ask me wat i did of entire sal??????

Can u plz help me out???

his opinion is if m not considering him right now for money stuff,after marriage i will do my self and wont ask him little bit.he thinks like dat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Get rid of him.
Original post by ameya123
Hi,

M little confused as wat to do???
I have my family responsibilty ,we r in relationship since 2 year....
But my bf sal is lesser dan me
He wants i should take his suggesion in financial stuff,,,
I should take his opinion....
He wants my sis shounlt interfer in my sal budget or finance stuff
He want s me to support him financially
I dont knoe how to handle this???
He want me to fulfill his demands .e.g shopiing ,camera or his expectation bec he cant do it by himself...

I m not agree wiht it...watever he wants he should be on his toe..nd he like living brandy...but it doesnot mean he should expect brandy shopping from me
right????

If i spend money by his way out of my sal.....how m gone give ans to my family if they ask me wat i did of entire sal??????

Can u plz help me out???

his opinion is if m not considering him right now for money stuff,after marriage i will do my self and wont ask him little bit.he thinks like dat

Type in normal English and I might be able to grasp what you're trying to get at .......
step 1: take an english class
The question is, did you study GCSE English languages?
I.......erm..............what?

In short - that does not make any sense.

Learn how to communicate please.
I would dump him.
What is sal and brandy?
Reply 8
God damn, what the **** are you lambasting her English for? Embarrassing.
Tel your bf to support himself wit his own sal bc its only fair. You gota support your own fam wit your own sal init.
Reply 10
hi sorry ......
actually i know many mistakes in it...In little stress so...
Reply 11
troll ? o.0
Basically...

She's in a relationship but has financial responsibilities to the family. Her boyfriend thinks she should spend money on him, and that her sister shouldn't interfere with her finance. She earns a better salary than him, and he loves living a brandy (champagne) life, but how can she pay for that when her family will ask where all her money is gone? If she won't help support him now, what's she gonna do after marriage?
Reply 13
How many names can you spot?

I get Dan, Brandy, Sal and Bec :smile:
Reply 14
hi thanks dear..this is my problem..
Thing is I love him ..and cant leave without him....So getting rid of him is not good option.
Reply 15
Sorry I can't understand what you're trying to say.

I hope it works out though :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by ameya123
hi thanks dear..this is my problem..
Thing is I love him ..and cant leave without him....So getting rid of him is not good option.

Believe us, you can leave (live?) without him.
Reply 17
Hi i am a little confused as what to do???
I have responsibility of my family ,we are in relationship for 2 years now
But my boyfriends salary is less than mine
He wants me to take his suggesion in financial stuff,,,
I should take his opinion and none others
He wants my sister not to interfer in my salary budget or financial stuff
He wants me to support him financially
I dont know how to handle this???
He want me to fulfill his demands .e.g shopiing ,camera or his expectation because he cant do it by himself...

I m not agreeing with it...whatever he wants he should do it himself and he like 'living brandy' (drink or brand not sure) ...but it does not mean he should expect brandy shopping from me
right????

If i spend money by his way out of my salary how am i going to give any to my family if they ask me what i did with the entire salary??????

Can u plz help me out???

his opinion is if im not considering him right now for money stuff,after marriage i will do my self and wont ask him little bit.he thinks like dat

all in all i cleared most of that up - but your boyfriend is clearly a dick and is trying to control you

tl;dr fixed OPs post to best of my ability and she should leave him
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Crumpet1
Believe us, you can leave (live?) without him.

Think you translated it well. Check this haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQt-h753jHI
English is obviously not her first language. At most you can see that she is probably learning english and has made the effort of using the english that she knows in this post. So why are you all being so horrible to her for her bad english? It's not like she is talking in text language. i dnt kno wut2do lyk omg lulz <----- she's not talking like that.
Stop being suck d***s to anyone who doesn't speak the Queen's english.

And OP, you should consider leaving him but if that is not an option then you need to speak with him and make him understand that he doesn't have any rights over you, financially or otherwise. If he truly loves you he shouldn't care about whether you spend money on him or not.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending