The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ism1
Has any international applicant heard anything yet?

I would like to know too.
Original post by n.confused
Ahh, I see. Feels ancient now - Year 11 feels like ages ago now.

Pre-U definitely 'stretches' you, that's all that I can say. When I talk to my friends that do IB and A levels, they would always comment on how much 'easier' and 'more shallow' their courses are. Not sure if that's true, but I think Pre-u just demands more 'beyond-the-syllabus' stuff. But if you enjoy some challenge, then it's definitely a lot of fun! :tongue:

I did GP last year and doing IRR now. I absolutely loved GP!!! It really helped me become more critical and analytical.

Thanks again!

:mmm: I'm finished meh GCSEs :lol: but I'm also doing an AS and an A2 so I can't be slacking...

Well I like a challenge, and D1 sounds so good :colone: :mmm: I want one... :tongue:

:awesome: np:wink: hope everything goes well!
guys. any word on fitz economics? it seems rejections have gone in bulk. and im just praying that thats true
:frown:
Original post by joyie
hey guys, which one is better (if any) - a pooling due to recommendation or auto-pooling?

Check out the pool thread, it's stickied on the Cambridge forum page. It says that there's no difference, and you can't tell anyway.
Original post by Children
Yo, another offer from Peterhouse !!!
Mine is Physical Natural Science.
When was your interview? I think I might have seen you.
BTW, my interview was on the 10th Dec

Congrats!!! Yay, see you in October (hoping all goes to plan)!

So was mine - did you stay overnight?

I had wavyish dark brown hair which was up in a bun on the 10th and horribly frizzy on the evening of 9th, if that helps :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Has anyone in the north east of England heard anything or is Royal Mail just being slow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rishabh95
I would like to know too.

Me too.

Has any international applicant received an email yet? Time is ticking...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: I'm finished meh GCSEs :lol: but I'm also doing an AS and an A2 so I can't be slacking...

Well I like a challenge, and D1 sounds so good :colone: :mmm: I want one... :tongue:

:awesome: np:wink: hope everything goes well!

Did you take some in Year 10 and Nov of Year 11?

Hehehe, yes definitely! The D1s are very rare, but not impossible so here's to hoping lol :tongue:

Yea, now I have to work on my mechanics for the next few months... considering I got 39% in the mechanics portion of my single maths mock... I have a lot of work ahead of me. :eek:
Reply 388
Good luck to everyone still waiting for their offers. If it makes anyone feel better, i felt as though I had terrible UMS marks compared to everyone else and I managed to get in. Just pray and hope for the best :smile:
Original post by SimonAmsterdam
Me too.

Has any international applicant received an email yet? Time is ticking...

Yupp, which college have you applied to?
Did you take some in Year 10 and Nov of Year 11?

Hehehe, yes definitely! The D1s are very rare, but not impossible so here's to hoping lol :tongue:

Yea, now I have to work on my mechanics for the next few months... considering I got 39% in the mechanics portion of my single maths mock... I have a lot of work ahead of me. :eek:

I'll take this to PM :mmm:
Reply 391
Original post by ism1
Has any international applicant heard anything yet?

yeap. got an email
Yupp, which college have you applied to?

Magdalene College and Maths, you?
Reply 393
Any Selwyn English applicants heard yet? I'm on the train back from Cardiff so I don't know if it's even been delivered yet!
Reply 394
Original post by Hephaestus 13
Has anyone in the north east of England heard anything or is Royal Mail just being slow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the West Country and my letter hasn't come. Everything around here is so slow so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Original post by Oromis263
Aaaaaand mother has put on her 'Carols at King's' CD, after refraining over Christmas because "she couldn't deal with it". :rolleyes:

Take her to see it for real next year :tongue:
Original post by Bord3r
Yeah Sidney for Medicine, my post came but without the letter so it looks like I'll be waiting another day. Congratulations on your offer. :smile:

Good luck for tomorrow- hope you get an offer! It'll be nice to 'know' (sorta) someone at the same college for the same course before we start :smile:
Still haven't heard from Fitz......
Should I email them or just wait for tomorrow?
Reply 398
Original post by xxfieryangelxx
Heya! Yeah I got an offer for Medicine today. What about you? You applied for Med, right- I saw you on the stalking page :smile:

may i ask your bmat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
Original post by Bord3r
I'm in the West Country and my letter hasn't come. Everything around here is so slow so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I'm in Cornwall and I haven't heard anything either :/ my postman has ssimply not turned up today! What college did you apply for/course?

Latest

Trending

Trending