The Student Room Group

Do you consider this body attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2ndClass
huh? but reading the fitness section on TSR you'd think squats are the most important thing the world!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It's gross when people have such big legs, can't imagine how much they chafe when he walks

Oh okay!
Yeah I agree with that.
I know a cousin who's really muscular he can't run fast but he's realy good at lifting things. :biggrin:
Original post by areebmazhar
Lol at everyone saying it looks disgusting and not natural. His looks as aesthetic as fuaarkk imo. Fair enough a minority may actually find that physique unattractive but in general it's just jealousy.

People can't get off their own backsides and do something about their body so when someone does transform their body they hate on them. Because deep down they know they don't have the motivation, willpower or perseverance to do any of that. It's easy to sit behind your computer screens and spout out **** about how disgusting that is, but at the end of the day the only disgusting thing is the average fat TSRian stuffing their face with cookies and pizza whilst browsing this site.

I'm not trolling btw just my 2 cents and btw COME AT ME NEGS, I don't give a ****.

Disclaimer: I'm seriously not trolling..

the person asked a question of if we think it's attractive, this isn't about whether this is an achievement or whatever (it quite obviously is) so i don't understand where your comment is coming from tbh.
Lol at everyone saying it looks disgusting and not natural. His looks as aesthetic as fuaarkk imo. Fair enough a minority may actually find that physique unattractive but in general it's just jealousy.

People can't get off their own backsides and do something about their body so when someone does transform their body they hate on them. Because deep down they know they don't have the motivation, willpower or perseverance to do any of that. It's easy to sit behind your computer screens and spout out **** about how disgusting that is, but at the end of the day the only disgusting thing is the average fat TSRian stuffing their face with cookies and pizza whilst browsing this site.

I'm not trolling btw just my 2 cents and btw COME AT ME NEGS, I don't give a ****.

Disclaimer: I'm seriously not trolling..

This. I always laugh when they say oh, it makes it easier to cuddle and I'd rather have a chubby guy. No **** off, you just don't want to be fatter than your man
Reply 23
I'm 21.
While I admire the time and dedication he has spent in attaining that level of muslce, I don't find it attractive. Those legs are terrifying and I find traps like that a bit odd-looking, tbh.
Original post by Philbert
I'm 21.
While I admire the time and dedication he has spent in attaining that level of muslce, I don't find it attractive. Those legs are terrifying and I find traps like that a bit odd-looking, tbh.

I think it's the way he's tensing and looking down, making them look huge
Reply 25
I like! his okay.. :colondollar:
Reply 26
Original post by Armani786
Oh okay!
Yeah I agree with that.
I know a cousin who's really muscular he can't run fast but he's realy good at lifting things. :biggrin:

Ok do you think this is a nicer body?

(this is not me btw)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lazershus
the person asked a question of if we think it's attractive, this isn't about whether this is an achievement or whatever (it quite obviously is) so i don't understand where your comment is coming from tbh.

Original post by Nick1sHere
This. I always laugh when they say oh, it makes it easier to cuddle and I'd rather have a chubby guy. No **** off, you just don't want to be fatter than your man

Thanks nice to see someone gets my point. And lazershus I'm saying there is a reason why it's mainly girls hating on that guys body-it's because they don't want to have a really fit bf with a nice physique because it highlights their own insecurities, laziness and poor bodies.

A bit too muscular for my liking! I like a guy who keeps in shape but doesn't overdo it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
No
Just too much muscle. Kind of creeps me out, especially his legs.
Thanks nice to see someone gets my point. And lazershus I'm saying there is a reason why it's mainly girls hating on that guys body-it's because they don't want to have a really fit bf with a nice physique because it highlights their own insecurities, laziness and poor bodies.

i see what you're saying but i don't think that's the case for everyone, personally i just don't like the look, however if you look at the picture in the post above yours i find that much more attractive, it's not overdone but it's still quite a good physique. people just have different tastes really.
Reply 31
"Too muscular."

LMFAO. If this guy took his shirt off in a local bar or something bitches would be mirin' and they know it.
ok do you think this is a nicer body

(this is not me btw)

That's more like it :smile:
GRoss, plus has he never washed his shorts!
Original post by UKBrah
I'd knock him out.

You reckon your stronger than him?
Reply 35
Original post by violentkid

Bitch please, you don't need to be stronger than someone the knock them the **** out. I box regularly and there are plenty of rugby nuts who can bench and squat more than me in my gym but wouldn't stand half a chance in a straight fight.

Plus that body is at its WEAKEST. He is shredded, i.e. very little fat. Some fat helps support the core and gives you extra weight behind blows. When you see a Mr. Universe, that is how weak they will get. When you look at a strongman competition, none of them are toned because you NEED fat for strength.

And yes, I reckon I could knock him out. Lets see if he has any flexibility in those arms let alone speed.
Reply 36
Good body and not unattractive, but not something I'd go for.
Too muscly and a bit scary.
those fingers...

It's attractive I guess, If you like that kinda thing.
Reply 38
Ok do you think this is a nicer body?

(this is not me btw)

Definately mire that.

Original post by violentkid

If you think muscle is a representation of fighting capability, you're dumb as ****.
Original post by cyfer
Bitch please, you don't need to be stronger than someone the knock them the **** out. I box regularly and there are plenty of rugby nuts who can bench and squat more than me in my gym but wouldn't stand half a chance in a straight fight.

Plus that body is at its WEAKEST. He is shredded, i.e. very little fat. Some fat helps support the core and gives you extra weight behind blows. When you see a Mr. Universe, that is how weak they will get. When you look at a strongman competition, none of them are toned because you NEED fat for strength.

And yes, I reckon I could knock him out. Lets see if he has any flexibility in those arms let alone speed.

lool :tongue: Only joking boys say all that ****, but it's all talk and no show that's why

Quick Reply

Latest