The Student Room Group

Do you consider this body attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nick2K11
A girl no, you're only 15. Older girls/women, on the other hand I'm assuming you're probably still attracted to "skinnier, toned" guys, most probably because the guys shown to you in media e.g. Bieber, the 1D boys, are like that.

Of course this is just an assumption based on the fact you're only 15, I could be wrong.

Nah mate personally I think Bieber's homosexual and don't like one direction. I'm a tomboy.
Reply 101
the amount of girls on here saying no is unreal?!!! :ahee:

Funny enough im sure if you girls saw him in person and he had his shirt of not tensing you'll all be like wow he's got a sexy body.
Perfect male physique plus he looks hung.
Original post by a10
Im mirin the serratus and the chest ****! Arms a bit to big. I would wana look like that but not as big

I'd like to be that big, as I think it's a nice aesthetic look. Those traps look lida disproportionate but I think that's due to tensing or weird angles or something :/
Reply 104
Original post by Maxisussex
Perfect male physique plus he looks hung.

Haha, getting a little hot around the collar are we?:colone:
Reply 105
Original post by areebmazhar
I'd like to be that big, as I think it's a nice aesthetic look. Those traps look lida disproportionate but I think that's due to tensing or weird angles or something :/

just looking at the pic makes me want to go the gym right now :redface: im mirin the physic!! And yeah probably because hes tensing. Surprised hwmany girls on here are saying no they hate it but i bet if they saw him in person with his shirt off it would be a very different story
Reply 106
no definitely not: wayyyy too many muscles,, his shoulders look really weird..
The torso is just fine.... but it's the legs. Real turn-off personally :/
OCB is impressive but this still remains the dream for me.

Reply 109
Original post by lucy3003
no definitely not: wayyyy too many muscles,, his shoulders look really weird..

your uneven tits look really weird..
Reply 110
Thats me in the picture. yes it was post workoit and there was tensing involved, but at the end of the day i workout for myself because i love it. doesnt bother me that some find it over the top, everybody has their own preference.

I still eat chocolate and pizzas occasionally, its just about getting the right balance
ooooh wow yes.
Reply 112
Original post by benkei
your uneven tits look really weird..

hahahaha yesss brahh
Reply 113
Original post by Care-Free
ooooh wow yes.

finally a decent girl who says yes :love:
Original post by Hooj
Haha, getting a little hot around the collar are we?:colone:

Lets just say he wouldn't be safe in a dark alley....well he would cause he could probably snap me like a twig....which bizarrely gets me hot under the collar to0 :biggrin:
Too bulked up for my liking. Makes him look freaky :frown:
Original post by a10
finally a decent girl who says yes :love:

Muscles make me melt a lil inside especially proper tree trunk thighs :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
17, don't find it at all attractive, his shoulders and legs are quite frightening in my opinion!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
Lol, scared little student girls can't handle a real, big man! Ah well, at least the real women are still knocking about.

Do you like this body?: Yeah, I like muscular men... Imagine him in a tight t-shirt :sexface:

(But he's too hairless (so too fake) and his shoulders aren't broad enough to look right with such a heavy top body).
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest