The Student Room Group

Do you consider this body attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Care-Free
Muscles make me melt a lil inside especially proper tree trunk thighs :redface:

and thats why we all go to the gym :wink: (besides to look good n have a healthy lifestyle ofc)
If only his arms were bigger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bleh image is too big :frown:
this sort of body is ideal :rolleyes:

http://concertposter.org/-2012Dec/dec4/Channing-Tatum-shirtless-drop.jpg
Reply 123
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

he's too hairless (so too fake) and his shoulders aren't broad enough to look right with such a heavy top body).

i seriously hope youre a 10/10 and a master of giving head for having such demands in mens bodies, and genetics for that matter
(edited 11 years ago)
Do you like this body?: Yes because when he gets a tan, he'll look like Regirock, and that would rock.
i don't like his neck, however i can tell that is mainly to do with the way he is posing. yes it is attractive, no i do not really find it more attractive than a non-muscular male body. it's not unattractive. i prefer muscular guys to be more like gavin henson physique though.... now that is HOT!
ok, but he's hunching over and doesn't seem to be entirely at ease with himself.
Original post by a10
and thats why we all go to the gym :wink: (besides to look good n have a healthy lifestyle ofc)

and suddenly my new years resolution has appeared...gonna go find me a gym.

I'm such a pervert :frown:
Reply 128
Yeah pretty good, other than the massive traps.

Reply 129
Original post by Care-Free
and suddenly my new years resolution has appeared...gonna go find me a gym.

I'm such a pervert :frown:

:lol: lmao. I got a fitness blog on here :frown: but im still not up to "wow" standard like this guy but im getting there slowly :colone:
Reply 130
Mirin
Reply 131
Decent overall but chest does not seem to fit.
Reply 132
This whole thread is just a reminder why you shouldn't lift/swole for the girls, guys. At the end of the day, the majority want skinnyfat/"toned" guys.
Original post by Nick2K11
This whole thread is just a reminder why you shouldn't lift/swole for the girls, guys. At the end of the day, the majority want skinnyfat/"toned" guys.

I agree with this guy.

Only aim for this type of body if it's what YOU want, not because you think you'll get girls.

But then again, most of the guys here are in denial about this, and refuse to believe it for some reason.:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
His body is horrible!

Sorry but I find it completely repulsive. :erm:
I think the girl/boy divide on the original guy is because guys (well those who workout anyway) can really appreciate the lengths this man has gone to get into such good shape. Thats is thousands of hours of pain/sweat right there!, it may not look natural but its impressive, and people may think it shows obvious vanity etc.. but still theres a reason not every guy looks like him and its because its ****ing hard work, and girls don't tend to value that as much as guys (maybe because they never as a whole really need to work towards these body types)
Reply 136
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Do you like this body?: Yes because when he gets a tan, he'll look like Regirock, and that would rock.

Lol, not a patch on Regirock!
Reply 137
Haha this thread clearly shows who lifts properly and who "lifts" to get with girls :laugh:
Reply 138
Original post by ilem
Haha this thread clearly shows who lifts properly and who "lifts" to get with girls :laugh:

To be honest I only lift for girls. No need to lie. Unless I missed the opening for the Spartan Army, I really don't need massive biceps or a huge legs otherwise. That being said I lift to an extent, certainly not to the degree of the OP.
Original post by JackM95
I think the girl/boy divide on the original guy is because guys (well those who workout anyway) can really appreciate the lengths this man has gone to get into such good shape. Thats is thousands of hours of pain/sweat right there!, it may not look natural but its impressive, and people may think it shows obvious vanity etc.. but still theres a reason not every guy looks like him and its because its ****ing hard work, and girls don't tend to value that as much as guys (maybe because they never as a whole really need to work towards these body types)

Truer words have not been spoken.

End of the day it seems quite obvious to me, the majority of girls that hang around on TSR on a Saturday night just aren't the type of girls that would appreciate a fit/muscular/aesthetic body.

Find a girl in top shape, that's similarly aesthetic, she'd almost definitely find that attractive.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest