I used to be a seahorse.

nicee.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
I wish I was a swordfish

i wish i was a jellyfish
Original post by idunnotbh
nice.

I wasn't trying to show off or anything though.
Original post by brittanna
I wasn't trying to show off or anything though.

I've always wanted to be a seahorse.
Original post by idunnotbh
I've always wanted to be a seahorse.

I know. I could hear the jealousy in your previous post. But unfortunately, not everyone is cut out to be an ex-seahorse.
Original post by brittanna
I know. I could hear the jealousy in your previous post. But unfortunately, not everyone is cut out to be an ex-seahorse.

I know. But hey, I used to be a whale. So yeah.
Original post by ranbow99
I wish I was a sloth :moon:

New people are taking over the thread, quick, hide!:hide:
I wanna be a cat :smug:

Atleast the new members aren't describing :tongue:
Can't believe this guy's thread hasn't been removed, let alone repped :eek: :lolwut: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2225300
Can't believe this guy's thread hasn't been removed, let alone repped :eek: :lolwut: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2225300

Aaand it's been removed :ahee:
Original post by The Epicurean
Sounds like you are very busy :console: Studiously studying prostitution? :pierre: Hows your essay going? :h:

Original post by ranbow99
:console:

Don't need consoling any more, but thank you. I have spent the last seven hours in the pub. This involved leaving my bedroom and not staring at a screen. It was fantastic.

I submitted one essay today (not the prostitution one). I have another in for monday (not the prostitution one). Then I have to finish the prostitution one (it's the prostitution one that counts most).
Original post by Potiron
Don't need consoling any more, but thank you. I have spent the last seven hours in the pub. This involved leaving my bedroom and not staring at a screen. It was fantastic.

I submitted one essay today (not the prostitution one). I have another in for monday (not the prostitution one). Then I have to finish the prostitution one (it's the prostitution one that counts most).

What subject are you doing where you're writing about prostitution?
What subject are you doing where you're writing about prostitution?

Law.
Original post by Potiron
Law.

of course... I should have though of that, I think my mind was a bit dead last night :s-smilie: :lol:
I am a fish! :mmm: for all those who wanted to be a type of fish... Be jel! :tongue: mymaths exam is on Monday too!:woo:
Morning people

Doesn't have to clean his room it's all snowy inside my room

C2 exam?
Snowy? :confused:

:nah: C1 exam, C2 is on Friday! My birthday!

Latest