The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ and ^^ have missed me :blush:
It is I. :cookie:
^is her
^should refer to Simran as Optimus Prime in future :colonhash:

Original post by Potiron
I wasn't thinking of the wrong member then :h: yeah she called you Stalin on here all the time!

Haha :five: Don't think I am much of a Stalin though :no:

Original post by Converse girl
i am good thanks wbu?

its awesome it hasn't snowed like this in long time :woo: :excited:

I've been alright thanks. Been trying to avoid all the ill people but they are everywhere :nooo: I don't wana catch their illnesses :grumble:

I am so gonna be complaining about the snow in a few days time :mmm:

Original post by Paul McCartney
^ and ^^ have missed me :blush:

You magically appear out of nowhere when you are mentioned :daydreaming: I ought to mention your name more often >_> Anyhow, how is your struggle going? (you know, your kampf :mmm: )
^doesn't give me a special nickname, neither in fact, does anyone else, so why should I bother :huff:
IMG00057.jpg

Doctor X, the snowman :colone:
^he has spiky arms :eek:

good snowman :yep:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^doesn't give me a special nickname, neither in fact, does anyone else, so why should I bother :huff:

I usually love giving people nicknames! :h:

It's just really hard to think of one for you! :sadnod:

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^he has spiky arms :eek:

good snowman :yep:

He looks evil, right? :colone:

That's why he is the aptly named, Dr X! :yep:
Original post by The Epicurean
^should refer to Simran as Optimus Prime in future :colonhash:

I've been alright thanks. Been trying to avoid all the ill people but they are everywhere :nooo: I don't wana catch their illnesses :grumble:

I am so gonna be complaining about the snow in a few days time :mmm:

Hey you should wear a gas mask :yep:

hey snow is fun

Original post by boumavilla
I usually love giving people nicknames! :h:

It's just really hard to think of one for you! :sadnod:

that is an awesome snowman dr x :colone: its going it make evil clones and take over the world mhahahahahahahahhahahah *coughs* bababababababababa oh oh i think it is already happening they already at work

i made a snowman but our neighbour (that doesnt look right) knocked it down by accident it took us ages to make :sad: i should try to make a snow goat
that is an awesome snowman dr x :colone: its going it make evil clones and take over the world mhahahahahahahahhahahah *coughs* bababababababababa oh oh i think it is already happening they already at work

i made a snowman but our neighbour (that doesnt look right) knocked it down by accident it took us ages to make :sad: i should try to make a snow goat

My plan was originally to make lots of snowmen and put them across the road with a sign saying, "Thou shalt not pass!" :colone: But I couldn't be bothered in the end :tongue:

Your neighbour doesn't look right? What a world...only looking to the left your entire life...

That's a shame though, how did he knock it down "by accident"? :zomg:

That's snow joke...
Original post by boumavilla

Kinda, he has a nice smile though
^thinks someone has a nice smile :beard:

Hey you should wear a gas mask :yep:

hey snow is fun

I'm not wearing a gad mask :hand: They can learn to put their hand over their mouth when they cough :grumble:

Snow is okay, but once it has been trod on, driven over, spat on and pooped on it becomes all disgusting and black and yellow and what not :yucky:
^Tumblr famous
^ is very famous
^ is infamous

:colone::colone:
^Is not known by me >_>
^ is known by everybody :pierre:
^is incorrect, not many people know me at all :no: But I like being mysterious :smug:
^Mr Mysterious then :mmm:
^wrote a great description about me :h:

Why do I love it so much when a girl has a scouse accent? :daydreaming: Yet when a guy has a scouse accent I just wanna punch him :mmm:

Latest