The Student Room Group

should i let him touch me

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 months, i am almost 14 and he is 15, one school year older. We were also friends for a long time before, we do trust eachother.

Would it be wrong to let him finger me and touch me? (keep in mind i wouldnt go any further than this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's really down to how YOU feel. Do you want him to touch you? If so go ahead. But if you don't, then definitely don't do it to please him. Just make sure your totally happy with your decision and that your doing it for you :smile:
Only if you want him too.
It's really up to you - not something that people online can help you make your mind up. But for the sake of answering the thread.. I would say wait for a bit longer; you might end up regretting it later on in life.
Reply 4
thanks, and i do want to
Reply 5
Original post by chococakeyhyh
thanks, and i do want to

Then don't do it :smile:
Well considering you're both under the age of consent... I'd say no.
Original post by Anonymous
Well considering you're both under the age of consent... I'd say no.

lol
Reply 8
Act your age child.
Reply 9
Original post by Hooj
Act your age child.

Lol, snakes and ladders? :P
Reply 10
Don't let him touch u
Look at ur age girl
wait for a few more months...see if he's trustworthy
let me tell u...once u start u won't stop
i am 17 and I have never been in a relation coz I don't trust men
lI will only allow it when I find the right guy and when I am mature ..in my 20s
(edited 11 years ago)
thanks, and i do want to

Original post by Elm Tree
Then don't do it :smile:

:curious: :mmm:
Do it do it do it!

Nah only joking. If you want to, go for it. It's up to you.
Reply 13
They are both underage... so they can't get each other arrested. I'm pretty sure this is safe. When he reaches 16 before you do, then it will become illegal.
Reply 14
I have been with my boyfriend for 4 months, i am almost 14 and he is 15, one school year older. We were also friends for a long time before, we do trust eachother.

Would it be wrong to let him finger me and touch me? (keep in mind i wouldnt go any further than this?

The fact that you are asking suggests you are not sure. So wait.
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
Just like to remind you that this is ILLEGAL under UK law, so, I hate to ****block the guy, but...yeah probably not

And so is speeding and underage drinking but we all turn a blind eye to those.

Putting illegal in capitals doesn't make your argument more convincing.

And cock isn't a swear word.

Priss.
Reply 16
Original post by Rooster523
And so is speeding and underage drinking but we all turn a blind eye to those.

Putting illegal in capitals doesn't make your argument more convincing.

And cock isn't a swear word.

Priss.

^ Completely agree!

Also from the ages given they are both underage so cannot really get each other done.
Reply 17
If there's grass on the pitch, play ball.
Reply 18
its not illegal to touch each other?hahah
Reply 19
people saying its illegal like if they were 15 and thinking about stuff like this they'd be like "no, i cant, ill get arrested" the government have had proposals to lower the age of consent to 14 (no i dont agree it should be 14)

but i think at least this girl is being sensible and not being forced into it! people would moan either way

do it because you want to, if youre only thinking about it because he wants to then maybe its not right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending