The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^ & ^ I realised after I posted it could be taken sexually, but I was hoping no one had picked up on it :colonhash:

OH I just died in your arms tonight :cool:

:getmecoat:
Original post by ipoop
I would like to taste her ranbow :mmm: :getmecoat:

You would :yep:

I expected you to say something like that :teehee:

Do you ever remember being told about Rainbow Kisses when younger? :mmm:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rainbow%20Kisses

But I'm still not gonna watch it for certain reasons :ninja:

Original post by ranbow99
^^ & ^ I realised after I posted it could be taken sexually, but I was hoping no one had picked up on it :colonhash:

OH I just died in your arms tonight :cool:

:getmecoat:

Loool :lol: See what I mean :colonhash: Everything you say has a perverse hidden meaning :colonhash:

Died in your arm :five:
Original post by The Epicurean

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rainbow%20Kisses

Loool :lol: See what I mean :colonhash: Everything you say has a perverse hidden meaning :colonhash:

No it doesn't, i'm innocent :emo:

and you can talk :colonhash: I didn't even know what a rainbow kiss was until now, I am actually scarred for life :emo:
Reply 6543

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rainbow Kisses

That's quite "rank" :lolwut:

and you can talk :colonhash: I didn't even know what a rainbow kiss was until now, I am actually scarred for life :emo:

Scared? You can come to mine, I'll hold you close and protect you :bigsmile: :ninja:

You aren't innocent :hand: You came out as tainted on that test which is proof :colonhash:

swrry :emo: Some girl told me about it when I was in primary school :mmm:

Original post by ipoop
That's quite "rank" :lolwut:

It is not often that you get grossed out :mmm: And why only 'quite' and why also is the word rank within speech marks? :holmes:
(edited 11 years ago)
^^ Nothing can be unread :emo: I wish I could rewind 20 minutes and not have clicked on that link :sad:

^ :getmecoat: :emo: Fine, i'm tarnished :grumble:

Teh fudge?!?! Who would know about stuff like that in primary school? :lolwut: I had only just learnt the basics of where babies came from :mmm:
Reply 6546

It is not often that you get grossed out :mmm: And why only 'quite' and why also is the word rank within speech marks? :holmes:

Periods gross me out easily, when you grow up in a household full of females, you see things you shouldn't... things you can't yet explain... :nothing:

Quite indeed :top2:

Rank because it is a word never in my life have I used to show disgust but, Teh Mad Dog did so a few pages back, I thought I'd follow the trend :holmes:
^ wimp :pierre:

Happy International Womans day :smug: :smug: :smug:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6548

I think you meant to say "Happy 'Make me a sandwich like always' day" :pierre:
^ No, make ME a sandwich :pierre:
^ wimp :pierre:

Happy International Womens day :h:
Original post by ipoop
Periods gross me out easily, when you grow up in a household full of females, you see things you shouldn't... things you can't yet explain... :nothing:

Quite indeed :top2:

Rank because it is a word never in my life have I used to show disgust but, Teh Mad Dog did so a few pages back, I thought I'd follow the trend :holmes:

How many females live in your house? :holmes: And how many males live in your house?
Just out of interest :ninja:

I personally don't find periods gross per se :dontknow: It is natural and it happens :yep:

I don't use the word rank either :mmm: I thought it was an interesting choice of vocabulary :holmes:
Reply 6551
^ No, make ME a sandwich :pierre:

I'll make you two, one to drug you and the second as a "thank you for the sexy time" symbol.

And on that note, I will get of this site and get some shut eye... :flybye:
Reply 6552

How many females live in your house? :holmes: And how many males live in your house?
Just out of interest :ninja:

I personally don't find periods gross per se :dontknow: It is natural and it happens :yep:

I don't use the word rank either :mmm: I thought it was an interesting choice of vocabulary :holmes:

That's back when I lived with my grand mother and a few cousins, I was the youngest... I live in a household of [insert small family number here] I hope this pleases your curiosity :pierre:

I don't find it gross per se either but having shared a bathroom and toilet with a cousin who was in her early stage of puberty and was not aware of how to dissolve her blood properly, overtime I've hated menstrual blood. It irked me to pieces seeing blood stains on the toilet seat or wherever else :mad2:
(edited 11 years ago)

Fanks :h:

Original post by ipoop
I'll make you two, one to drug you and the second as a "thank you for the sexy time" symbol.

:slap:
Fanks :h:

No problemo :h: Also, tomorrow (9th) is Zed appreciation day :pierre:

Original post by ipoop

You going to bed at a reasonable time? :lolwut:

Original post by ipoop
That's back when I lived with my grand mother and a few cousins, I was the youngest... I live in a household of [insert small family number here] I hope this pleases your curiosity :pierre:

It has only made me more curious :mmm:
Reply 6555

You going to bed at a reasonable time? :lolwut:

I have to go for a run with a friend in Richmond :grumble: I must wake up, drive or take a the train there and must therefore sleep earlier today... :sigh:

It has only made me more curious :mmm:

:pierre: Make up your own story... :pierre:
Morning all :smile:
^ Morning :coffee:
^is addicted to coffee
^ is addicted to coffee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest