The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Talk to the guy OP and tell us what happens. :sexface:
You're not the only one, if that's any consolation :frown:
Whatever you do, DON'T MASTURBATE. If you do that, your need to satisfy your sexual urge will be met, without you having to do through the embarrassing bit of going up to the guy you fancy and telling him. Instead use your horniness as motivation to take the brave pills and get your first boyfriend. Who knows, it could be fun...
Reply 23
Original post by EmmaBurton
Whatever you do, DON'T MASTURBATE. If you do that, your need to satisfy your sexual urge will be met, without you having to do through the embarrassing bit of going up to the guy you fancy and telling him. Instead use your horniness as motivation to take the brave pills and get your first boyfriend. Who knows, it could be fun...
<br />
<br />
Masturbation is different to the intimacy of sex with a partner; do both.
Reply 24
If you just say to this guy "Look I'm really horny, I want to **** you", I'm sure he will oblige. Unless you're an absolute munter.
Original post by Anonymous
OK. This is really embarrassing but I am in desperate need of some reassurance or advice here. :redface:

I'm a 17 year old girl who is a virgin. I've never kissed a boy or done anything like that.

My problem is that I keep getting really sexually aroused. Not all the time, obviously, just at certain times... like right now. I have literally no idea what causes it, but all I can think about is, um, you know, imagining myself having sex. There's a boy at my sixth form I really like, and I keep imagining I'm doing it with him, and it's driving me crazy. I keep imagining him getting an erection, and when I'm at school I secretly really wish he'd get an erection when around me ... lol. :redface: There's more as well, but it's too embarrassing to admit all the things I keep thinking.

Is this really unhealthy? Or abnormal? I mean, it's all in my head, just a fantasy. But I wish so much it was real, I'm so horny it's insane. :frown:

I promise I'm not trolling. I feel really ashamed admitting this. I've never even had a boyfriend but I'm going mad with all this desire. :confused:

Out of interest, would you say this boy you like has any idea that you like him; and especially that you're imagining him getting an erection?

Thing is, I'm a guy, 24 years old, socially-confident, been told by numerous sources that I'm 9/10 attractive, and I have many friends, male and female - yet I've never had a girlfriend. Women never pay me any attention - they never even look at me in public... I'm only going from what I've been told about my attractiveness, but I genuinely wonder whether they actually just assume I'm out of their league, and therefore show no interest. If I'm as attractive as I apparently am, then this would logically be the case. Surely it's not the case that they don't pay me attention because I look like a cave-troll...

So I have my own question (to you) and other women here - do you ever think a good looking guy is out of your league and therefore you intentionally don't show your interest?

Also, with this in mind, would you think that this applies to you with this guy? Do you think he's too far out of your league? Because it's very possible that he thinks the same about you - tell him! (I confess that I'm a hypocrite for giving this advice, though).
Reply 26
one lucky guy
Read 'I'm a girl' in the title; assume it's a guy.
Reply 28
Original post by jonnyb123
Masturbate?

I don't really know how tbh ... and anyway, it's not the same as sex. It wouldn't make me feel any better. I'm horny for a boy, not my hand. :colondollar:
Reply 29
Original post by NormalGuy
:beard: I suggest telling him how you feel.

Haha, I can't, he doesn't think of me in that way ...
Reply 30
Original post by ellakrystina
You're horny and that's completely normal. Have a look at some of the toys in Ann Summers or order something online. Most online orders come in very discrete pakaging :smile:

Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Masturbate. Problem solved.

You're not abnormal, you're human. Congratulations.

Original post by louisakate
No that's perfectly normal!

Original post by sjk1995
why are you ashamed?! That's perfectly healthy.
I have a friend, who is also a virgin, and she's very rarely not horny haha!
Honesty, don't worry about it :smile:

Original post by Arenas123
Congratulations, you're a 17 year old.

The two options have been mentioned. I guess a third is to do nothing but where's the fun in that ?

Once you start having sex you won't be as horny as often. It's probably more the anticipation that's getting you going.

Ok, thanks guys :smile: I'm not really interested in toys though...
Reply 31
Original post by Steezy
If you just say to this guy "Look I'm really horny, I want to **** you", I'm sure he will oblige. Unless you're an absolute munter.

haha, I like it.
Reply 32
Original post by the mezzil
Tell the boy and get down to it, don't tell an internet forum.

Oh if only it was that easy! :tongue:
Reply 33
Original post by Ice Constricter
Talk to the guy OP and tell us what happens. :sexface:

You mean tell him that I imagine myself having sex with him and I have all sorts of immense sexual desires for him? I'd rather be executed :colondollar:
Reply 34
It's perfectly normal!!
Reply 35
Out of interest, would you say this boy you like has any idea that you like him; and especially that you're imagining him getting an erection?

Thing is, I'm a guy, 24 years old, socially-confident, been told by numerous sources that I'm 9/10 attractive, and I have many friends, male and female - yet I've never had a girlfriend. Women never pay me any attention - they never even look at me in public... I'm only going from what I've been told about my attractiveness, but I genuinely wonder whether they actually just assume I'm out of their league, and therefore show no interest. If I'm as attractive as I apparently am, then this would logically be the case. Surely it's not the case that they don't pay me attention because I look like a cave-troll...

So I have my own question (to you) and other women here - do you ever think a good looking guy is out of your league and therefore you intentionally don't show your interest?

Also, with this in mind, would you think that this applies to you with this guy? Do you think he's too far out of your league? Because it's very possible that he thinks the same about you - tell him! (I confess that I'm a hypocrite for giving this advice, though).

I don't think so... We are quite friendly with each other and talk a fair bit, but that's as far as it goes. I'm pretty shy though, so he might have noticed that I talk eagerly to him but not to anyone else. So he might have guessed I like him... but he hasn't in any way shape or form reciprocated, so either he hasn't guessed or he's not interested. It's probably the latter.

Oh yeah definitely. There's boys I would never even dream about trying to show interest to because I'd have no chance! I always end up fancying people in my own league.

Not really with this guy. He's pretty close to my league... which only fuels my fantasies because I get it into my head that I might have a chance with him. I can't tell him though, he definitely doesn't think the same about me. I'm not one of those hot girls :redface:
You mean tell him that I imagine myself having sex with him and I have all sorts of immense sexual desires for him? I'd rather be executed :colondollar:

No lol (although that might actually work), I meant seduce him. :sexface:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Some of ISA's posts towards the end of her TSR run were less negative, and just plain desperate

Still though, the OP has referred to herself ITT as "not one of the hot girls", when ISA would have called herself "really ugly" or some variation of that.

Btw, ISA made a short return 3 or 4 weeks ago and she was as negative as ever.
Reply 38
I don't really know how tbh ... and anyway, it's not the same as sex. It wouldn't make me feel any better. I'm horny for a boy, not my hand. :colondollar:

Just find your clitoris and rub. You'll get the hang of it.

But I'm a guy, so maybe I'm missing something.
Reply 39
Skype me (serious offer)

Latest

Trending

Trending