The Student Room Group

This girl is haunting me

It's killing me. It might be corny, but I don't care. She's in my head, the first time we talked is in my head, it was a feeling she gave me like no-one, and then I couldn't follow up cos didn;t see her and it wasn;t natural after long time. When she's in the building it's this aura that gets me every time.
I've had things that make me realise that life is short, I'm shy and don;t form connections a lot, aloof etc. But it doesn;t mean that initial emotions can;t be valid, I hate when people try and insult that, like you have to work on stuff, and make something into love,it's abnormal to feel something early.
That's just unemotional and dull. Anyway, how do I act for once, life is short, and how do I for once make something beautiful work. How do I tell if I can make her feel stuff too?
Reply 1
I actually hated when she separated from me after the first convo, god it's awful but it was like separation pain.
Reply 2
Hmmm, go and speak to her and ask her out on a date.

"Neediness" is not an attractive trait to most girls (just a point to note)
Yeah you're not going to get anywhere unless you do go and ask her out, pining about her isn't going to work. Just ask if she'd mind going out for a drink, it's really not as bad as what people make out. GOOD LUCK
Reply 4
Original post by username_username_
Yeah you're not going to get anywhere unless you do go and ask her out, pining about her isn't going to work. Just ask if she'd mind going out for a drink, it's really not as bad as what people make out. GOOD LUCK

That isn;t the problem. i'm pining cos she's very hard to see, aloof and focused and rarely do our paths cross.
Reply 5
I mean to say, i've been in her vicinity very few times, but I would do that with no problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending