The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps perhaps :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
Hey :perv:
Reply 7062
:hubba:

Fishy is banned :zomg: I need to post more in this thread, this thread is dying, we must perform CPR!! :sad:
Original post by ipoop

Fishy is banned :zomg: I need to post more in this thread, this thread is dying, we must perform CPR!! :sad:

Fishy banned :frown:
Just finished watching x -men :biggrin:
Original post by ipoop

Sorry I think me and hasan killed it last night.
Reply 7066
Original post by Converse girl
Just finished watching x -men :biggrin:

:congrats: Did you like it? :biggrin:
I loved it never get bored :biggrin:
Reply 7068
Good to hear :h:
^is claiming pink back for the brehs :five:

Original post by Converse girl
I loved it never get bored :biggrin:

I'm a strange person, I got bored of X-men :mmm: I think we should swap genders because you seem to prefer action movies and I seem to prefer romcoms :teehee:
Reply 7070
Original post by The Epicurean
^is claiming pink back for the brehs :five:
I'm a strange person, I got bored of X-men :mmm: I think we should swap genders because you seem to prefer action movies and I seem to prefer romcoms :teehee:

Claiming it back as much as I can! :five:

You like romcoms? Breh, not cool :hand:
Original post by ipoop
Claiming it back as much as I can! :five:

You like romcoms? Breh, not cool :hand:

Although you still wont catch me wearing pink :teehee: But that is because I couldn't pull of the colour :no: Tbh, I can't pull of most colours >_<

I've never claimed to be cool :mmm: But forreal, I can't stand most action movies :hand:

I've never claimed to be cool :mmm: But forreal, I can't stand most action movies :hand:

I liked you once.
Reply 7073
Although you still wont catch me wearing pink :teehee: But that is because I couldn't pull of the colour :no: Tbh, I can't pull of most colours >_<

I can just about pull off a pink jumper, everything else is risky, I love my pink converse though :u:

And jsut as I was starting to hear wedding bells between the of us, you go on and say something like this :sigh:
Original post by ipoop
I can just about pull off a pink jumper, everything else is risky, I love my pink converse though :u:

And jsut as I was starting to hear wedding bells between the of us, you go on and say something like this :sigh:

I can do red or blue, but anything beyond that is risky for me :mmm: Although a lot of guys used to wear pink back a few years ago :yep:

sorry breh :sad: At least I am honest and truthful though :flutter:

Original post by The Mad Dog
I liked you once.

I don't need pointless explosions and scenes of one man fighting 100 people each running towards him one at a time as he kicks and punches and shoots them to keep me entertained. I prefer a proper story line. Watch The Godfather. Plenty of proper dialogue and storyline. That is how action should be portrayed :yep:

I don't need pointless explosions and scenes of one man fighting 100 people each running towards him one at a time as he kicks and punches and shoots them to keep me entertained. I prefer a proper story line. Watch The Godfather. Plenty of proper dialogue and storyline. That is how action should be portrayed :yep:

I take it you weren't a fan of Skyfall or The Avengers then?
Reply 7076
I can do red or blue, but anything beyond that is risky for me :mmm: Although a lot of guys used to wear pink back a few years ago :yep:

sorry breh :sad: At least I am honest and truthful though :flutter:

Yea, and now apparently "Only real men wear pink" I hate that line so much :colonhash: Truthful is all I need in a man :flutter:

I share your views when it comes to dialogue, tbh I'm not htat big a fan of action films. I do love sci-fi (although not MIB3, that **** could have given me cancer :indiff:) I'm not going to lie but **** like GI-Joe I'm not really bothered... It's good to have a little bit of fighting and shooting but **** with an overdose of CGI and car chases do grind my gears... :yep:
Original post by ipoop
bit of fighting and shooting but **** with an overdose of CGI and car chases

You can never have too much fighting, shooting and car chases and you certainly can never have too much CGI. Heck many films are made entirely from CGI and even better for it.
Original post by ipoop
Yea, and now apparently "Only real men wear pink" I hate that line so much :colonhash: Truthful is all I need in a man :flutter:

I share your views when it comes to dialogue, tbh I'm not htat big a fan of action films. I do love sci-fi (although not MIB3, that **** could have given me cancer :indiff:) I'm not going to lie but **** like GI-Joe I'm not really bothered... It's good to have a little bit of fighting and shooting but **** with an overdose of CGI and car chases do grind my gears... :yep:

Haha :mmm:

At least someone understands where I am coming from :daydreaming: :h: I feel a a lot of movies now just seem to focus on CGI, car chases, shooting, explosions and **** and ignore storylines, tension, dialogue and whatnot :yep: And I find a lot of fighting scenes in films just involve the screen just flashing and showing the action from a different angle every half a second so that in the end, you can't see jack **** -_-

Original post by The Mad Dog
I take it you weren't a fan of Skyfall or The Avengers then?

I absolutely despise superhero movies :unimpressed:

I haven't watch Skyfall but I have watch quite a few of other James Bond movies. I personally prefered Dr No out of all of them :mmm:
I dunno, I haven't seen many of the films...but James Bond is a massive rapist.

Latest