The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

accommodation?

Anyone recommend any accommodation in particular?

Preferably one that is quite spacious, however I'm not gonna pay for the en-suite.

Maybe the one that seems to have the most flat parties haha
Reply 1
Hello, I am starting at Teesside in Sept, I had a look on their site and the King Edwards Square looks pretty cool! x
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
yeahh i thought that it looked pretty cute, and it's right on campus.

Although its a toss up between there and parkside halls hmmmmm decisions decisions x
Reply 3
also does anyone know if accommodation is mixed gender or not?
Original post by bethp1994

Its a choice between mixed gender or single. I will be at parkside halls
Reply 5
Original post by bethp1994

Let me know where you decide to stay, it would be nice to know people before I start.
Do you have Facebook or Twitter? Xxx
Reply 6
I still havent recieved an email about accommodation :s-smilie: i firmed my offer 15 th march. I know its only a week ago but it just seems so long! Have you all recieved an email?
Reply 7
Original post by lucyab
I still havent recieved an email about accommodation :s-smilie: i firmed my offer 15 th march. I know its only a week ago but it just seems so long! Have you all recieved an email?

I got an email telling me I can apply for it, with a link.. Mine came through about a week after.
Reply 8
Original post by jadehutchx
I got an email telling me I can apply for it, with a link.. Mine came through about a week after.

I've found it :smile: it was in my junk email!
Reply 9
Original post by lucyab
I've found it :smile: it was in my junk email!

mine was in junk too hahaa good job i checked! does anyone know how long it is before they tell us which halls we're in?
Reply 10
Original post by BethCobb
mine was in junk too hahaa good job i checked! does anyone know how long it is before they tell us which halls we're in?

i rang up and everything! for some reason every other uni have been sending me emails to my college email, which is what i put on ucas. but teesside have being emailing my normal email address :s-smilie: which im confused about! i cant remember giving them it ha. but ive changed it to my normal one on ucas now anyway because that gets shut down when we leave.
and im not too sure im thinking that. i think its in may but im not too sure on that x
Reply 11
how weird haha atleast you've changed it now then :smile: ooh may seems like ages away i want to know now!! x
Reply 12
I am at an open day in a couple of weeks, do any of you know if we fet to see the accommodation when we go?
I never got shown any accomodation on my open days, I had to ring up for viewings on both houses and halls
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
When we went to open days they showed accommodation. Depends if its an 'open day' or an 'applicant day'

I'm sure if you called they'd be able to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I went to an applicant and open day tours of halls were on in both if them. I've applied for parkside, my friend was in the flats this year and I think they're really nice as are the houses. Room sizes can change even within a flat though my friends room is huge compared to others in her flat. Parkside halls felt like a prison to me and sharing a corridor with 20 odd other people wasn't too appealing. King Edwards is nice just the chance you could share with 10 other people. I haven't heard back if I've got the accommodation I want yet but sent my application end of February so hoping its soon! Already have stuff for moving in haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
hi, im starting teeside in september to study adult nursing. ive put parkside halls as my first choice. Has anyone else put parkside halls as their first choice? :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by kwhitla683
hi, im starting teeside in september to study adult nursing. ive put parkside halls as my first choice. Has anyone else put parkside halls as their first choice? :smile:

Hi, I'm starting adult nursing in September too :biggrin:! I've put parkside houses and flats though. But we will probably have the same lectures and things! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending