The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jokerjon
What is your most embarrassing moment? Walking into a lamppost? Falling over in public? Gossiping about someone and they have been right behind you and heard? Someone saying you have BO? Sending a text/picture to the wrong person by mistake? Calling out the wrong name in sex?

Well...I've had quite a few, but not limited to:
In year 2 I played a monkey in my school play and wore my costume whilst my tights were on. The school hall was made of really shiny wood and my role was running so I ran then slipped then ran then slipped and so on...lol and I've got photos of the play :biggrin:
In year 7 it was in maths and my teacher was the most scariest teacher ever so much so that I didn't dare ask for help! Anyway I was told to sit in front of the class and it was really quiet so I broke the silence. How? you may ask...well I farted! To make it worse, when it was break time, she asked me that would you like to go to the toilet?! I was mortified! :eek:
In year 10 my best friend got a bunch of black thread and told me look spider! (she knew about my fear of spiders)...I screamed really loudly and got in trouble from the R.E teacher! :smile:
In year 11 I forgot my school bag at home! So embarrassing! Til the last day every morning I was asked by my peers...have you got your bag? :biggrin:
In my driving test 2 yrs back I accidentally touched the thigh of my examiner (male!) He didn't say anything as I was too stressed to say sorry lol...:colondollar:
Probably there's more to come in the future...:biggrin: :wink:
Reply 41
Getting out of the car and shutting the door on my bag strap, then my dad not realising and driving off with the bag dragging on the road, tried to run after him but gave up. During rush hour on a busy high road :blushing:
Parents walked in on me masturbating.

I also farted next to the girl I liked, and blamed it on her.
Original post by Daniel George
Parents walked in on me masturbating.

I also farted next to the girl I liked, and blamed it on her.

that's so mean D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinksugar
that's so mean D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was in year 9 when, I was juvenile okay muhaha :h: you need stories to look back on and laugh at :wink:
Me and my friends went to watch Avatar just when it came out and we decided to get the large coke drinks at the cinema. Half way through the movie, I finished the drink and continued watching the movie. When there was about half an hour of the movie left, I was about to piss my pants so I decided to jump out and go to the toilet. I rushed out the cinema and say a sign saying 'restroom.' Running in, I went into the toilet and did my stuff. When I came out I saw a 30 yr old women standing at the sink, washing he hand:colondollar:. Thinking nothing of it, I went next to her to was my hand but the sink that was next to her was for a 5 year old. So there I am half bent down to wash my hand with a women standing next to me giving me the weirdest looks. Again thinking nothing of it, I looked back and smiled and continued washing my hands:rolleyes:. When the movie finished, my friends went to the toilet and but not the one I went to. I was about to ask them why not but when I looked at the sign, and saw the Female sign next to it.:eek:
Oh my god, where do I start?!

I was bringing my cat back from the vet through Waterloo station with my friend. Now I'd spent about half an hour before securing this bloody cat basket but despite that my cat managed to break free. I really don't run (anywhere!) but we ended up legging after it, screaming for someone to stop the cat. Luckily I managed to catch her pretty quickly but as I picked her up and walked back to my friend and the basket my friend fell over, gasping with laughter because my skirt had tucked itself over my bag and my arse on show. Not my best.

Urm...I've pissed myself laughing once, lost a shoe at a concert and had to walk home through the rain without it. I fainted (it happens a lot) in this guys lap on the tube at rush hour and somehow my skirt managed to ride up (you'd think I'd just stop wearing skirts...). I also fainted down the stairs once, woke up in a neck brace, was still a bit dozy and because I couldn't move I thought I'd actually been paralysed, snorted tea through my nose, told a guy I liked him, then fainted and knocked over my hot chocolate into his lap...the list goes on xD
Reply 47
We did a Bhangra dance at school, the lower half of my costume somehow decided to come loose. I think it is fair to say that there weren't many people including the audience who didn't see my knickers.
Reply 48
Original post by meenu89
We did a Bhangra dance at school, the lower half of my costume somehow decided to come loose. I think it is fair to say that there weren't many people including the audience who didn't see my knickers.

I can beat that.

My fiancée's brother's girlfriend does that really minging thing where she has put on a lot of weight but not bought new clothes. Either way she is.... hanging out off her old ones rather badly but sees no issue (grim ****) and countless times I've seen her gut or arse hanging out, which I'd rather not, to be honest. I ain't no Slim Jim but I wear clothes that fit to keep my modesty (and body) intact.

The other day she stood up in front of me after hoisting herself from the couch, only for her pants to reveal as usual more than I hope to see. The difference is she was wearing a TINY thong which had slid down in the time she'd been on the couch, hence when she stood up FACING ME, her jeans fell down because she’s about 5st too big for them, I saw EVERYTHING. I'm talking shaven haven, and her little man at the helm of the boat, as it were. I'm no prude but as somebody who has at best poor personal hygiene, I did not wish to view her well manicured lady garden.

Eww on SO MANY LEVELS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My life is practically full of embarrassing and humiliating moments. There's so many I can't list them all but I'll list a few.

1) One time I was at cadets and we were in our combats and had physical training which I loved. We had to run laps to warm up and I wanted to impress everyone, including this boy I had a crush on. I ran for as long as I could which was around 6 laps but my damned asthma got the better of me. I staggered off to the side (thank God I didn't pass out) and threw up badly in front of the horrified recruits watching and had to sit out for the rest of the night. So much for trying to impress everyone. That was pretty grim and was even worse when the Flight Sergeant gave me a good hiding afterwards and forced me to sit out.

2) When I was in assembly once and I felt really ill. I was in Year 6 around 11 years old. The teachers refused to believe me and I sat through the entire assembly urging myself to not be sick. We had to sit on the floor which was even worse. At one point, I just couldn't keep it in. I ended up throwing up really badly on the kid in my class sitting in front of me who I didn't particularly like. All the kids surrounding me moved away from me to expose me to the others which added to the shame and humiliation I already felt.

3) A couple of weeks ago in school I had to go for a dump in the toilets at lunch or face following through in class. It was one of those times when my stomach told me I had to go so I had no choice. I took a book with me to read because I knew that it'd be one hell of a long time before someone would turn on the hand-drier so no one could hear me whilst I went. I also lifted up my legs so that no one would be able to recognise my boots. My golden moment arrived when some popular girls in my form came into the toilets and started messing about with the hand drier. Did my business and got it done, only I'd stunk out the toilets so badly (I have no sense of smell whatsoever) I could hear my formates gagging from the stench of my business. I didn't come out for another 20 minutes until the bell rang. My cheeks were still red from embarrassment when I came out of the toilets.

As you can see, I'm not very feminine but a tomboy instead.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 50
Going up onto the stage to do a reading in assembly in front of the whole school and becoming aware one of my hold-ups was no longer "holding-up" - finally emerged below my skirt before I'd got off the stage...

Was sat in the cubicle in the loo at a restaurant when realised all the voices outside were male...
I went to a party with my boyfriend and it was the first time meeting all his friends..a mixture of too much alcohol and not being able to walk properly in my heels resulted in me slipping and landing right on my bum!

I don't usually get embarrassed by falling over (happens quite alot in my day to day life) but he looked really annoyed and also I'm sure I felt the floor shake a little haha.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Being called up for an award in school, got up and had pins and needles and my foot went over. :redface:
Writing "pathetic phallic" in my english coursework rather than "pathetic fallacy" (damn you spell-check) and having to bear the consequences from the entire english department at parents evening
Not sure if this is embarrassing or hilarious... Anyway, In year 7 at the end of the term we went for an ice skating trip, I have some experience of skating but alot of people had never skated before. So this girl tripped me up and I landed flat on my face... I wasn't embarrassed but I was pissed a bit and I never spoke to her before so I was a bit confused. About 10 minuets later one of the teachers calls us all in the the centre of the rink, I decided to skate around a bit before I went in but I saw the girl on the outside. I skate back to the edge and speed skated towards her and body checked her with my shoulder (An ice hockey tackle). Shurley enough she fell over and knocked all her friends over then it was like dominoes, all 70 of my year and 5 teachers were laying on the ice in front of me. The PE teacher redfaced (not sure if he was angry or fell face first) shouted at me and later gave me a massive b***** infront of the head.
(edited 11 years ago)
All my friends were standing in a circle and we were listening to music and having a good time.

Anyways people had a go dancing in the middle - someone pushed me in. I have no rhythm so within 30 seconds there is complete silence. I have to leave the circle which promptly collapses. :/
Asking my RE teacher what 'erogenous zone' meant, and being told to ask my dad.

Having a clearly visible erection in class after the girl sat next to me ran her hand up my leg.
~ Calling a teacher mum

~ One time in year 9 (during the summer) i was on a train sitting opposite an talking to this guy i really liked and i was wearing my school shirt with no school jumper as it was really hot. Half way through our conversation he awkwardly points to my chest and i realise my button had come undone, giving him a obvious view of my bra and cleavage. I was so embarrassed, i just wanted to melt away :frown:

~ In year 8 i was in a school play and i forgot my lines to the song i had to sing a solo in. I was in silence for about 10 seconds before starting a different verse....making the audience confused...and messing up the timing :colondollar:
~ I then tripped going up the stairs to the stage in the same play!
Original post by the.young.folk
Oh my god, where do I start?!

Is this fainting caused by a medical condition then?
My ex boyfriend and I were always playing pranks on each other. One day I changed all of his players names on Football Manager to various swear words, so in revenge he managed to log onto my hotmail account and change my name on there to "I Love Throbbing Cocks", meaning that anyone who received an email from me would see this the sender name. Later that afternoon, I received an email from the Head of Drama at Lincoln University in response to some questions I had about transferring there from the course I was doing at the time. I replied saying "thank you for your help" and then got an email back from the guy saying "word of warning, be careful what language you use on the Internet" thus alerting me to what my ex boyfriend had done.

I was furiously embarrassed at the time.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending