The Student Room Group

Do I have a small penis?

I am 16 and pretty ashamed of my penis size. My length is 5 inches, and girth is 4 inches (if I measure it correctly). Is that small or average? I am 16 and a virgin, waiting for the right girl; so haven't had any 'reactions' yet.
Isn't this what Google is for?
Sorry to break it to you but you are hung like a stoat.
Reply 2
Original post by Lukev
Isn't this what Google is for?
Sorry to break it to you but you are hung like a stoat.

I don't know how to measure the girth correctly. According to google 5 inches length is average for UK males. How do you measure girth? Google has conflicting answers
Original post by Anonymous
I am 16 and pretty ashamed of my penis size. My length is 5 inches, and girth is 4 inches (if I measure it correctly). Is that small or average? I am 16 and a virgin, waiting for the right girl; so haven't had any 'reactions' yet.

You have nothing to worry about, my boyfriend is about your size and I've had the best sex with him out of anyone. You are average, and he is definitely large enough to pleasure me! It's more about how you use your penis to be honest :colondollar:

He's amazing at "taking care of me" and is entirely unselfish during sex. Also, some positions work better than others as you can get deeper etc. Once you are at that stage in a relationship you can try out what works best for you. Seriously, stop worrying, once you find the right girl they wouldn't care if you were 2 inches long :smile:
Reply 4
I'm about 7" (I'm about 6'2 so its normal for my height) and my girlfriend sometimes moans its too big to put in properly. As long as your not having a cock-off against other guys you have a good size for the practical purposes in life.
I actually just posted this on a near-identical thread:

"5in is fine. 3in is fine. 7in is fine.

Being responsive, sensitive, communicative, and invested in your partner's pleasure as much as your own is far more important than your anatomy."

Seriously. It's true. Some girls are size queens and like big penises; then again, there are also small penis fetish sites out there, so it's not a one way thing. No one is going to think you're abnormal with your pants down.

Also, penis size isn't correlated to height. Or hand size. Or foot size. It's all an urban myth.

Quick Reply

Latest