The Student Room Group

I miss him

I miss my ex alot, although we never properly broke up, we just stopped speaking. We met over twitter a year ago and started speaking on and off but became really close in October last year and then this February we drifted apart. We haven't spoke for a month or skyped for six weeks now and I miss him a lot, I want to talk to him but I don't know if I should. What should I do?
Reply 1
Have you actually met this guy?
Reply 2
Original post by RHCPfan
Have you actually met this guy?

No
Reply 3
Original post by fashion1

No

Maybe he found someone else to have cybersex with
Reply 4

No

So he isn't actually your ex

He was someone that you chatted with online and now you don't

You could contact him to see if he wants to chat but, in all probability, he either found a girlfriend or just started to chat to someone else online
I miss my ex alot, although we never properly broke up, we just stopped speaking. We met over twitter a year ago and started speaking on and off but became really close in October last year and then this February we drifted apart. We haven't spoke for a month or skyped for six weeks now and I miss him a lot, I want to talk to him but I don't know if I should. What should I do?

He has probably got a real gf now and just liked having someone to talk to when single??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

No

Then I think it's best just forget about him then.
Reply 7
Original post by TenOfThem
So he isn't actually your ex

He was someone that you chatted with online and now you don't

You could contact him to see if he wants to chat but, in all probability, he either found a girlfriend or just started to chat to someone else online

We texted everyday, became boyfriend and girlfriend. We talked about having sex and doing other stuff.
Reply 8
I think you should focus on your real life relationships.
Reply 9
We texted everyday, became boyfriend and girlfriend. We talked about having sex and doing other stuff.

Well, I guess that we have a different understanding of the term "boyfriend"
Reply 10
Original post by TenOfThem
Well, I guess that we have a different understanding of the term "boyfriend"

We did become offical, he asked me to be his girlfriend (a long distance relationship).

I think maybe try and talk to him again, he might be waiting for you to reply.

I did a relationship with someone in Peru, I wasn't to know that I was a re-bound from her girlfriend instead of her actually liking men. She was confused.

But she was the nicest person ever, people abroad have more passion for true love but people here tend to be very picky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending