The Student Room Group

"Everyone has a price"

I was in a fancy bar waiting for my date(months ago now) who was quite late and got approached by a French gentleman, who offered to buy me a drink. We were talking and he was saying how much he liked me etc etc. He was loaded. Worked for royals all over the globe and showed me pictures. He suggested i ditch my date and go home with him. He offered me £2,000. And without blinking I said no.

He said "rubbish, everyone has a price" and I was just wondering...do you agree ? If so, what do you think your price would be ?

Scroll to see replies

Depends who the person was. If it was a guy, there would be a very steep price. On the other hand a girl would probably be free :colone:
Reply 2
I'd feel kinda bad for the guy, got all dressed up and excited for his date, probably thinking about it all day and then sitting there lonely in a bar when your not there. If you accepted the offer that is.
Reply 3
Original post by CodeJack
I'd feel kinda bad for the guy, got all dressed up and excited for his date, probably thinking about it all day and then sitting there lonely in a bar when your not there. If you accepted the offer that is.

He might not know it but the truth is that he dodged a bullet.
Reply 4
Yes, everyone has a price. However, a million pounds will never buy me.
"You wanna make the world dance, forget about the price taaaaaaaaag

La la la la, la la la EH!"

:getmecoat:
Reply 6
Eww, how horrible. Relationships are the one area where you shouldn't have a price, if anything. I wonder whether that chap is happy. I wouldn't be.
Yeah, everyone has a price. Lets face it - a lot of people would deny it, but if the price was, say, a billion pounds, for one night of sex? I cannot think of anyone who wouldn't do that. Even if they'd deny it - the temptation would be too much.

I don't know what my price would be - but I'd definately have one.
Reply 8
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Yeah, everyone has a price. Lets face it - a lot of people would deny it, but if the price was, say, a billion pounds, for one night of sex? I cannot think of anyone who wouldn't do that. Even if they'd deny it - the temptation would be too much.

I don't know what my price would be - but I'd definately have one.

O rly?

Spoiler

Original post by Fusion
O rly?

Spoiler

For a billion pounds? I'd ride him like a pogo stick.
Reply 10
For a billion pounds? I'd ride him like a pogo stick.

I genuinely laughed out loud. WRECK HIM FOR THAT BILLION.

(On a side note one, of course, rides a pogo stick by putting your legs both sides and jumping up and down on it. I don't think he'd like that)
Reply 11
Original post by OingoBoingo
I was in a fancy bar waiting for my date(months ago now) who was quite late and got approached by a French gentleman, who offered to buy me a drink. We were talking and he was saying how much he liked me etc etc. He was loaded. Worked for royals all over the globe and showed me pictures. He suggested i ditch my date and go home with him. He offered me £2,000. And without blinking I said no.

He said "rubbish, everyone has a price" and I was just wondering...do you agree ? If so, what do you think your price would be ?

I think that there are those rare few people out there that don't and they are very special people.

But a price for what though? Just sex, or say a soldier/spy betraying his country. Those are very different scenarios. And the sex part, I'm fairly certain a lot of (single) guys would sleep with 99.9% of girls for very little. Better question for guys would be if they'd let some dude **** them in the ass for money. I honestly think I would not even do that for a million.
(edited 11 years ago)
these things are hard to judge because it's so arbitrary. I mean, say you'd do something for £10,000. If someone offered you £9999.99 to do it then you'd still do it because what's 1p really? Then if you'd do it for £9999.99 then of course you'd do it for £9999.98... and you could just keep going on like this indefinitely.
Money is always in the back of my head tempting to do strange stuff, i never did, but still was tempting, i am a poor boy, good looking but poor , and girls namely always respond positive to a guy who has money, and if i would make 2000 dollars making sex to a homosexual, i could later take a girl out, or even buy her a car almost, so i would have bigger chance she would get devoted to me as a private intimate friend....
Original post by Norton1
I genuinely laughed out loud. WRECK HIM FOR THAT BILLION.

(On a side note one, of course, rides a pogo stick by putting your legs both sides and jumping up and down on it. I don't think he'd like that)

:rofl: It was literally the first thing I thought of. But come on, a BILLION pounds? I'd give him the ride of his life, pogoing or not pogoing.

(Hmm. However, there's lots of bouncing up and down on pogo sticks. XD The poor guy.)
:rofl: It was literally the first thing I thought of. But come on, a BILLION pounds? I'd give him the ride of his life, pogoing or not pogoing.

(Hmm. However, there's lots of bouncing up and down on pogo sticks. XD The poor guy.)
We not all desire making love to a complete stranger...
Original post by grannylovers
We not all desire making love to a complete stranger...

I don't desire that either.

But I desire money.

There are very few people who would not **** a strange for a billion pounds, even if they say they wouldn't.
If I was single, I'd do it if the price was high enough. It probably won't even last that long, if he's having to pay for it.
I don't desire that either.

But I desire money.

There are very few people who would not **** a strange for a billion pounds, even if they say they wouldn't.
Well im my case, i am a boy, and mostly woman would not pay one milion ,...that would prolly mean i would have to make love to a rich homosexual with a extra large penis, who rips my anus apart till it bleeds and i need stitches the same night in a hospital ,, so yeah for 0ne milion i would probly say no...
Original post by grannylovers
Well im my case, i am a boy, and mostly woman would not pay one milion ,...that would prolly mean i would have to make love to a rich homosexual with a extra large penis, who rips my anus apart till it bleeds and i need stitches the same night in a hospital ,, so yeah for 0ne milion i would probly say no...

You know, lube helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending