The Student Room Group

"there's your new boyfriend" get lost :(

I was walking past some probably italian or french girls who had an english one or different language to them.
They said to her loudly, there's your new boyfriend and then i lokked at them as there groupe were all looking at me.
I might look ugly from the side but dont you think its a horrible think to laugh at others?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flyingaround
I was walking past some probably italian or french girls who had an english one or different language to them.
They said to her loudly, there's your new boyfriend and then i lokked at them as there groupe were all looking at me.
I might look ugly from the side but dont you think its a horrible think to laugh at others?

...this is the maths forum....
I'm not sure why you would think, as mathematicians, we might empathise with your plight? Obviously we are all well fit innit.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3

Your threadis in d (the wrong)=sub-forum+c\displaystyle \int \text{Your thread}^{\text{is in}} \ d \ (\text{the wrong}) = \text{sub-forum}+c
Reply 4
What exam board is this?
Reply 5
Original post by Manitude
What exam board is this?

its AQA, Always Quality Aesthetics.
Reply 6
Perhaps it is a symmetry question as he is only ugly from the side?
Reply 7
What exam board is this?

I think I've seen this question on an Edexcel past paper before.
Grade boundaries were especially low that year.
Reply 8
What exam board is this?

Lol!! Wish I could rep this.

But yes OP, it was horrible for them to laugh at you. Don't take it to heart though.
Original post by Pinkhead
I think I've seen this question on an Edexcel past paper before.
Grade boundaries were especially low that year.

Did they award credit for remarkable spelling punctuation and grammar?

i lokked at them as there groupe
Reply 10
Original post by TenOfThem
Perhaps it is a symmetry question as he is only ugly from the side?

Genius :biggrin:
Reply 11

Moved to Relationships :smile:
Original post by Mr M
Obviously we are all well fit innit.

Cannot believe what I have just read… :indiff:
Reply 13
LOL at the Maths jokes <3.

Anyway, yeah. It was horrible. But there are many things much worse. This is just a small event that happened to you in a matter of seconds. It happens to everyone; not to mention, you've probably done the same to others but behind their back.

Move on :smile:
Reply 14

You look cute in your profile pic! Dont worry about it :wink:

Also, tip for next time - stand up for yourself and tell them to grow up or some other put-down - 99% of the time bullies are insecure cowards. Act confident even if you aren't and they'll back down.
Reply 15
She wants the dx + c
Reply 16
You don't look ugly :K: That woman is silly (Mod took away my French sentence :sad: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by ForgetMe
You don't look ugly :K:

He is right. Your not ugly, some girls are just pathetic dude, dont sweat it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
What you let happen:

Girl: oh look its your next boyfriend.
You: *looks*
Girl: Get lost.
You: *does nothing*

=== Girl goes home thinking its alright to do that sort of thing, her ego has increased.

What you should have done:

Girl: oh look its your next boyfriend.
You: *looks*
Girl: Get lost.
You: Oh don't worry, the amount of makeup on what you might call a face is just unbearable. Give me a call when you decide to actually look human.
Girl: Whatever //some stupid retort

Just walk away after that, the damage is done. She'll go home overthinking things and hopefully learn not to do that to people.
This thread is so funny :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending